Bittersweet roles

I wish i had request..😔

i cried today in school because one boy yelled at me in class and my crush did nothing like  🙄( I CRIED CUZ HE WAS CURSING AN YELLING AT ME) am I the only one who cries when being yelled at ?

bro istg if wattpad dosent bring back my dms im fighting sm1.

Y/N sat on the couch, scrolling through her phone aimlessly. Walker had been swamped with filming and promotional events for his latest movie.

 She understood the demands of his career, but lately, it felt like they were growing apart. The rare moments they did spend together were often interrupted by urgent phone calls or late-night script readings.

That evening, Y/N received a notification from a celebrity gossip site. It wasn't unusual for her to see headlines about Walker, but this one caught her eye: "Walker Scobell to Share a Romantic Scene with Co-Star Emily Turner."(u must got me fucked up if u think im making a whole photo of that)

Y/N's heart sank. Emily Turner wasn't just any actress; she was Y/N's high school nemesis. Their rivalry had been the stuff of teenage drama, complete with stolen boyfriends and vicious rumors. Seeing Emily's name alongside Walker's felt like a punch to the gut.

When Walker finally came home, Y/N couldn't keep her anxiety hidden. She waited until he settled down before confronting him.

"Walker, can we talk?" Y/N's voice wavered."Of course, what's up?" Walker replied, his expression concerned.

"I saw an article today about your new movie...and Emily Turner," Y/N said, trying to keep her tone neutral.

Walker sighed, running a hand through his hair. "Yeah, I wanted to tell you about that. The director cast her last minute. It's just a role, Y/N."

"But you have to kiss her," Y/N said, her voice breaking. "Do you know how much I hate her?"Walker moved closer, taking Y/N's hands in his.

 "I know, and I'm sorry. I can't control the casting decisions, but I promise you, it's just acting. You're the one I love, not her."

Y/N looked into his eyes, seeing the sincerity there. "I trust you, Walker. It's just...hard.""I get it," Walker said softly. "Let's make time for us. 

I don't want you feeling neglected because of my work. How about we go away this weekend? Just you and me."

A small smile tugged at Y/N's lips. "I'd like that."Walker kissed her forehead. "Good.And I promise, I'll make it up to you."

As the weekend approached, Walker kept his word. They escaped to a quiet cabin, away from the bustling city and the pressures of Hollywood. It was exactly what they needed to reconnect and remember why they fell in love in the first place.

Despite the challenges, Y/N realized that their relationship could withstand the tests of his career. Walker's love for her was genuine, and no on-screen kiss could ever change that.

LETS COUNT ALL THE MONEY MONEY COUNT ALL THE MONEY  MONEY COUNT IT UP