5. Confronting the UnSub

💔💔

💔💔

CAMILLA SIGHED AS SHE STOOD UP

They had just finished examining the crime scene where their latest victim had been found and Camilla shook her head as she looked towards Spencer and Morgan.

"The body was dumped in the middle of the day right outside the school gym and not a single person saw a thing?" Camilla asked. 

"There's a camera right there, maybe that happened to capture an image of our UnSub," Morgan suggested. Camilla glanced towards the camera before pulling her phone out of her pocket and dialling Garcia's number.

"I finally figured it out —" Garcia started, as she answered the phone, making Camilla raise an eyebrow.

"Figured what out?"

"You're Camilla Donnelly," Garcia replied.

"Uh ... yeah? Thank you for reminding me of who I am Penelope?" Camilla asked, confused about why Garcia was pointing out her name to her, before furrowing her eyebrows as she remembered the newspaper Spencer had been reading, "Right ... uh, whatever you read about me, it's not true. Listen, Penelope, I need you to see if you can access the camera outside the high school."

"Oh, sweetness, of course I can. It'll take me a few minutes but I'll hit you back once I have something," Garcia said before hanging the phone up. Camilla nodded before making her way back over to where Spencer and Morgan were.

"There's no blood around her body, which suggests she was killed elsewhere before the UnSub dumped her body here," Morgan said. Camilla nodded as she crouched down to examine the teenage girl's body before frowning as she examined some of the stab wounds.

"These wounds here are deep, however these stab wounds are shallow and it appears the UnSub hesitated when they were stabbing Laura. Is it possible we're looking at a team?" Camilla asked.

"A team?" Spencer asked, with a raised eyebrow. Camilla shrugged as she stood up and put her hands on her hips before looking towards Spencer.

"Think about it, Spencer, all of our victims are teenage girls and they are all on the cheerleading team. If it is someone who was rejected from the cheerleading team who is targeting these girls, we could be looking at another teenage girl," Camilla said.