Chapter 2: Meeting them

After you had gotten your makeup on and put on some nicer clothes, you walked downstairs to see who the guests were. You like to imagine you looked beautiful and glamorous, but you probably looked like a pig with lip gloss and mascara.

Once you got down there you were greeted by a family of four. The youngest was a little girl with orange hair who resembled a puppy who was high on sugar. She looked about 6.

The second oldest was a sad looking boy with tear strains on his eyes and a plushy cradled to his chest. He looked around 8. He wouldn't meet your eyes.

The oldest kid was a handsome looking boy who looked about your age, so 16. He had fluffy brown hair and a gray shirt with ripped sleeves. He had some bruises and looked like a movie punk kid.

Then finally their dad was a tall,and skinny man with... purple skin?!?

Your mom rushed over.
"Y/N, this is Elizabeth," Your mom gestures to the hyper looking little girl.
"This is Evan" She points to the sad looking boy.
"This is Michael." Your mom points to the punk looking teen.
"And finally, this is Mr. Afton. My new boss." She points to the grape man.

You speak up. "Mr. Afton, Why..." Michael os frantically shaking his head behind William, but you speak anyways. "... Is your skin, ya know... purple? Respectfully of course." William gives you a stare that screams Do you want to die by my hands Old Sport? You don't know where the Old Sport came from, but the stare was enough to make you step back and look away.

"I'm so sorry about my daughter! She usually isn't like this. Now Mr. Afton, why don't you come have a drink with us while the children play?" Your mom chimes in.

Mr. Afton finally speaks. He has a deep British voice. "That sounds nice. And please, call me William."

"Of course Mr- I mean William." The adults go back to drink some wine, leaving you, B/N, and the Afton kids awkwardly standing.

"This is boring. I'm gonna go hide somewhere or something." Michael announced, walking off. He had a heavy British accent like his father.

Hot.

"Do you guys wanna play? I have big race cars and dolls for you Elizabeth! How old are y'all?" B/N asked excitedly.

"I'm 6." Elizabeth announced proudly. "And Evan is 8, but he's turning 9 real soon!"

"Oh really?" You ask. "How many days Evan?"

Evan ducks his head and looks down, seeming a bit scared, but he finally speaks quietly.

"....5 days until the party..."