isolation

Colby pov:
Sam's been in his room and I haven't seen him in a couple of days I leave food at his door but it's never touched i'm worried about him,i'm worried about him just like the other roommates are he has t come out of his room,he hasn't aten,he's been wearing long sleeves when it's like 100degrees out,he haven't gotten any sun,he's super pale the last time I saw him,he's not talking to anyone and there's way more i'm just worried about him I want to know if he needs help so I can try my best to help if he needs.

Time skip

"Hey Sammy can I please come in?" I asked "no" he replied *I tried to come in but it was locked but he forgot that I had a key and it was hidden on top of the door frame so I could unlock his door so I reach up and grab the key when I open the door I see tears stream down Sam's poor sad face,he didn't deserve that, there was bloody tissues everywhere,Sam also had a bloody nose that was running out of his nose but he didn't seem to care that much, I see a razor on his nightstand which I knew what that meant....he was harming himself "damnit Sam" I walk over and  sit on the edge of his bed "sammy look at me" i say he slowly looks up at me "hey bud your not alone okay?" I say reassuringly Sam slowly nods "can I see your wrists" I ask he hesitates "please bud I won't be mad remember i'm not your dad okay..." I say slowly he nods but covers his wrists more with his sleeves I caress my thumb on his cheek he leans in placing his head on my chest and I pull him close.... "You know Sammy, you deserve way more than what you got" I say he nods a little bit he said something but it was muffled so I couldn't hear what he said.

"How bout we go get something to eat what do you say?" I ask he nods his head  "can you speak with words Sam?" I ask and he nods "Sam use your words bud" I say "sorry..." He replied"don't be sorry you don't need to apologize" I say "food?" Sam says question and I nod my head I stand up from his bed  and Sam gets up to but his legs wobbly from not eating in awhile,and I help him walk putting an arm around his shoulders he slowly walks  as I walk with him. We finally get downstairs to eat something.

Sam pov:
when we walk downstairs he helps me since my legs were wobbly probably because I haven't  eaten in a while. When Colby makes me food i'm sat down on top of the counter  he makes me food and when I attempt to eat it it makes me want to throw up,not cause it's bad but it's because I haven't ate in a while until Colby says "you don't have to eat it all I just want you to eat something okay?". And I nod my head and I eat and eat until I get half way done and I finish feeling about to throw up,I slide off the counter  Colby catching me before I slide forward I almost vomited as he did since he grabbed my stomach I run to the bathroom and I throw up all the food I just ate colbys right outside the door as i vomit in the toilet. When I came out I blamed  my head into his chest hugging him  hating when I vomited.colby picks me up bringing me to the couch to watch a movie we watch a film and I fall asleep in his arms.