Bloody

At night
Colby pov:
That night after watching a movie Sam was asleep in my arms he looks so peaceful I picked him up slowly not to wake him up I bring him to his room upstairs the stairs creeping in the process. I lay him in bed him immediately hugging his pillow like a person was there he clinged on that pillow for dear like it was adorable...wait no..he's my best friend...not lover or anything...but I gotta be honest he was pretty adorable asleep..anyway I walked out of his room closing the door and I went to my bed and fell asleep rather quickly.

Sam pov:
I woke up in my bed I looked at the pillow I was clinging onto and there was blood on it a pile of blood....blood...I hate blood i quickly dabbed at my nose and blood was flowing rather quickly in the process until my body just froze in place I couldn't move I was looking down..down...blood..blood was getting all over my sheets I couldn't move...I was stuck...i felt lile i couldn't breathe...I couldn't BREATHE i couldn't scream for help I cant breathe..I can't breathe...I want Colby..but i cant scream for him im scared...i'm so scared  my breath got caught in my throat..can't breath tears streaming down my face but no noise came out...until I felt a hand rub my back I felt if I could breath again i took in a big breath I slowly turn around and it was Colby..."colbs" i say in a whisper  the blood kept coming to out piling up in one big pile my head started throbbing from the blood loss "I here sammy just keep your eyes on me" he said slowly it felt calming i breathed in as he got up grabbing paper towels he holds them up to my nose. I close my eyes  I lean my head on his chest  him still holding the tissue paper towel thing still to my nose he was wearing a white T-shirt and the blood seeped through the tissue getting onto is white shirt I back away afraid he'll hit me like my dad always did "it's okay Sammy I won't yell or hit you bud remember i'm Colby not your dad" he said calmingly  I lay my head back on his chest "i'm sorry" i say my grip tightens slightly it becomes tighter and tighter my knuckles are turning white until I feel a hand on my cheek and my grip loosens alot I bite my bottom lip from keeping myself from my hands gripping on his shirt I bite my lip hard enough to make it bleed out and my mouth tightens on my bottom lip tears slipping my eyes I sob and sob into his shoulder  I didn't know why I was crying but i was anyway i couldn't stop tears slipped faster than I could run... Colby hugged me his hand rubbing my back slightly I was full on sobbing in his shoulder I quickly wiped my tears when I hear from downstairs someone closing the front door it was probably Jake coming home from taras place Colby s arms were still wrapped around my tears still slipped my eyes I heard my door me opened I look up and it was Jake my second closes friend first was obviously Colby then third was Corey with was Elton and I could go on but I won't.

Jake pov:
I heard crying from upstairs when I got home from taras I decided to go check who it was and check if they were okay. I go upstairs and hear the crying from Sam's room I open it and Colby's arms are wrapped around Sam I could tell he had another one of those bloody noses but Colby happened to be there for him thankfully.

I walk over to Colby's side as he hugs Sam
"So what happened?" I ask Colby responds with "he was crying when I got in here and he had another bloody nose"  "okay hope Sammy's okay" I say ruffling Sam's hair and patting Colby's back  "I'll be downstairs if you need me" I say walking downstairs.

Colby pov:
Jake pats my back as I continue hugging Sam and I get a notification it's from Brennan

B-brennan (daddy) C-colby (baby)

B:can you come over I need to film a video with you
C:Yea I'll be over in a sec just let me get ready
B:great see you at my place
C:mk
B:I also want you to come over to hand out and film because why not
C:yeah why not
B:see you there baby
C:uhuh see you there daddy

Those are just nicknames they give eachother nothing sexual also Brennan wants Colby not to be friends with Sam anymore because Sam and Brennan have beef

Sam pov:
I see Brennan text Colby I frown as Colby gets up"where are you going?" I ask trying not to sound jealous "I'ma go hang out with Brennan" my face drops as colby says that he's going to hand out with Brennan I go downstairs and I see Jake leaving as well with Colby so im home alone soon as they leave I go upstairs to my closet grabbing out the ouija board.

I set in on the floor unpacking it quickly I take it out and I play it I ask it a couple of questions until I hear sounds all over my room I end the game quickly forgetting to say goodbye. I put the ouija board back in my closet and sit on my bed until I feel like i'm about to throw up I run to the bathroom and throw up I start coughing uncontrollably and blood again speals put my mouth I cough it up in the toilet kinda getting blood everywhere I sit against the wall feeling like i'm going to pass out until I hear the door from downstairs open  but before anything

I black out...

Colby pov:
I come home from  Brennans place I go upstairs to Sam's room first to check on him but he's not there I see the bathroom light on so I guess he's in the bathroom so I just go to my room until a little while he's still in the bathroom I knock and I try the door knock not getting an answer and the door is not locked to I enter to see Sam...Sam on the floor blood in the toilet and sink and spread along his mouth and nose he's passed out... I rush to his side and carry him in my arms his body completely... completely limp "fuck fuck it's gonna be okay Sam i'm right here just god damn wake up!" I yell I see his eyes flutter as he groans I pull him into a quick hug I clean him up and take him into his room "i'm sorry Sammy I should have never left you alone here" I say "it's fine Colbs you didn't do anything it's not like you knew" he said with a smile on his face