Met gala (Part 2)

Ship: Minsung
Genre: Fluff
_______________________________

3rd Person

It's the next morning and everyone got up early. The staff gave them their bathrobes and filmed a video of each member, only showing their names on the bathrobes.

Minho's POV

Hannie looks so sweet and so adorable again. You can see his chest a little, sexyyy.
Let me annoy him a little because everyone is here.

opens Han's bathrobe

"YAH there are so many people here" he screamed

I just laughed, it's too funny how cute he always shouts "yah".

pulls the bathrobe up a little to see Hans chest and stomach (like SKZ always check their abs)

"Oh baby, don't do that, there are cameras here" says Han in SUCH A DAMN SEXY TONE

"Okay, I'll stop" I said, laughing.

Of course that's not all, I have to smack everyone's asses first. First the others and finally Hannie, the best comes to the last, right? 🫢.

Jisung's POV

Man, I wish there were no cameras, then I wouldn't complain so much and let Minho play his childish games with my body.

Now he's slapping Changbin hyung's, Chan hyung's and Hyunjin's ass... It makes me so jealous when he slaps the other one's. Why can't he just stop smacking their asses.

It would be somehow good for me when he would smack my ass right now because here, I don't blush and nothing gets hard, because everyone is watching, so I can't think of that smack. Being here with everyone is an advantage for me.

Yesterday it was too awkward. We were suddenly quiet and looked at each other's lips. I don't even know if he did it on purpose, looking at my lips while he is on top of me, I mean why would he do that. He is 100% playing with me, just for fun.

"YAH" I shout because he slapped my ass. I like it when he does that, but I have to show a reaction sometimes so that he does it more often hehe🤓.

3rd Person

minsung alone in the hotel room 324 while waiting for their turn to get ready

"Minho hyung can you take pictures for me."

"Yes of course, for instagram?"

"Yea." answered Han

"okay"

Minho's POV

Han sat on the sofa and took a cup of coffee in his hand. First he showed his chest a little. But... no. I don't want others to see it like that, especially STAYS. They'll freak out and post it everywhere...

"Hannie, don't you want to hide your chest a little, so that the pictures don't get used badly and get edited..."

"hm okay, maybe you're right."

He covered it up and I took the pictures for him. He posed in every way I wanted and the pictures were good too.

"Oh they are really good, I'll post them on instagram. Don't you want to post anything on instagram?" he asked me.

"Hmm I don't know... I might post something but I don't know if I'll do it from my Met Gala Look or not."

"Okay."