New York to London (Part 1)

Ship: Minsung
Genre: Fluff
The story is divided into two parts

(The hotel-rooms and the members divided in the rooms are the same es in the Met Gala Story, so I won't explain it)
____________________________________

Straykids is still in New York. They'll have a performance on Good Morning America.

[the story will take place after the met gala and before the good morning america performance]

Minho's POV

Lunch time

"Lee know hyung let's eat lunch together" Hannie asked me.

"sure, what do you want to eat?"

"Let's buy something in a restaurant and have a picnic. We have good weather right now. Let's go"

"Okay." I said.
I wasn't really excited because we are always together. I love the time when with him because we are comfortable together, so I was more happy than excited.

"Guys, we'll come with you" Jeongin interrupted like a stray kid. He could go with Seungmin and Chan, why third-wheeling?

"sure" I said because I can't say no to him, I mean he is our precious Maknae either way.

Jisung POV

AHHH don't I.N get, that I want to be alone with Minho? It could be such a cool experience. Being in New York, having a picnic alone with Lee know. Woah.

"Hyung let's go buying some pizza and cheesecake" I said.

"yea hyung let's go" Jeongin added.

at the picnic

"Don't you think stay will see us" Jeongin asked Lee know.

"No and even if they would, they won't interrupt or bothering us."

3rd Person

They had a small blanket on the ground next to a tree, where they are a bit hidden. They ate pizza together with lots of cheese. Han ate cheesecake alone because Lee Know and Jeongin were full. After a while they wanted to open their orange juice, but  when Jeongin opened it, he spilled it on himself.

"ahhh I.N again" Han and Minho said while being annoyed and laughs.

"Oh not again.. I'm going to wash my t-shirt, over there in the toilet, could you clean everything and pack our stuff? Chan wanted to meet us in 40 minutes, right?"

"Oh shit, that's right, I totally forgot, go ahead, we're going to clean up here," Minho said and immediately started to remove the juice from the ceiling.

Minho's POV

I started cleaning everything and Hannie did too, of course. Unfortunately, he was standing on all four limbs... his hands and knees on the floor and the worst part, his ass is coming in my direction, right in front of my eyes.

This is New York, America, I can't just slap his ass.

Han moves back and forth a little because he's picking everything up.

AISH why, why does he have to move now. I can already feel how hot I'm getting AND IT'S ALREADY DAMN WARM HERE!! Man, I can't even concentrate on cleaning up because of his damn ass... it's not good here, not good at all...

Han turns to Minho, just like before on all fours and looks him in the face. The two of them have almost no distance.

imagine it like this: