Chapter 30 - Ceremony

Keegan, Ryan, Wesley and Sebastian all arrived at the venue. This had been the choice of Keegan. He had given charisma a little bit of leeway to choose the little things that she wanted. When it came to the venue, the cars and guest list that was down to him.

"Man I'm sorry that I said that those girls could come back last night.. it all seemed like such a good idea at the time." Ryan said.

"No harm done, ain't like we fucked with em

Ryan looked down at the floor. Keegan shook his head. "You didn't?... man, you've got to be fucking kidding me... Some of them were just 18... Just 18."

" yeah he didn't just have one, greedy motherfucker had two in bed with him." Wesley said.

"One tried it but she wasn't getting anywhere." Keegan said. "Too Young for me..."

Wesley nodded in agreement. " I got all I want in my girl, I don't need any of those young ones... They're only ever after your money, or yo dick... And then if you've got money and you give them dick, they tell the whole fucking world about it.. I don't need that stress."

Ryan and Keegan laughed at him. Sebastian stayed out by the car he was waiting for Dante to arrive. He had a little wander around the outside of the venue while he was waiting and as he got back to the car, something made him peer up towards the window. It was there he saw charisma looking down at him. She didn't look happy, she looked like she was as nervous as hell. He smiled up at her and winked which made her smile back at him in return. It's true that he did like charisma. And he was one of those men that would've given her anything, but she was so stuck on the bad boy. So completely entwined with Keegan that nobody was breaking through no matter how deeply she thought about it and knew deep in her heart that he was bad for her, no one could prise her away from him.

—————

It was time for them to make their way down to the main part of the venue, to the ceremony. The bridesmaids walked on the head and collected the boys from the nanny at the nursery at the bottom of the stairs. Charisma hung back linking arms with Kane. She waited until everyone else was out of sight and then she turned to her surrogate Big Brother. "I can't do it... I can't do it...

"Hey.. it's okay.. it's just the nerves...

"Kane, I can't do it... I can't do it!.." she said and gripped her chest as a panic attack ripped through her.

"Ok, sit down." Kane said sitting here on the stairs and giving her just a few minutes to get her breath back. He crouched in front of her holding her hands. "Has he done anything to make you feel this badly?" He asked her with his eyebrows raised. "I want to know the truth charisma, this is yo wedding day and you should not be feeling this way right now" he added.

She shook her head. "No, he hasn't done anything... But I'm scared... What if as soon as the 'I do's' are over he starts again?."

Kane kissed the back of her hand. " I don't want you to be in any situation that makes you uncomfortable, so I am going to ask you this and I need you to answer me truthfully. Has he done anything to make you feel like you can't marry him today... I know that you keep this shit to yourself sometimes but I'm asking you to be open and honest with me now... Because once I give you to him, he's yo husband and the power trip will go to his head."

She thought about it long and hard, there was no reason for her to be feeling this bad. This was all issues that had arisen in the past that were coming to the forefront of her mind. Because of the situation of him suddenly becoming her husband it made it feel also real that she was then going to be trapped and not able to get away from him. "He hasn't done anything and that's the truth... But if he was to start again, will you be there for me... Please?" She asked him her eyes wide and worried.

"charisma you can call me any time that you need me I will be there for you, I'm at the end of the phone... I didn't think I would ever say this, but  Keegan... He has changed, I think you're going to be okay but we are all still here if you need us... No one is going anywhere least of all me" he gave her a much needed a hug and she in turn almost squeezed the life out of him herself.
"Now are you ready?" He asked in a calming tone.

"Yes." She said to him and linking arms with him once again they walked down the last flight of stairs together.

—————-

Keegan stood under the flower arch next to the pastor. Charisma had wanted pastor Jeffries to marry them but Keegan didn't, he knew that pastor Jeffries wasn't a fan of his and he did not want that man to cast his aspersions on that day and on him.

Ryan looked back and saw Charisma and the others about to make their way in. Everyone turned and smiled at her, she looked radiant, so naturally pretty too. Ryan tapped Keegans shoulder. "Here she comes man."

He glanced back at her and raised his eyebrows before looking back to the front. Charisma's heart was jumping out of her chest. Kane walked her to Keegans side and Charisma loosened the tight vice like grip she had had on his arm, as he left her standing next to Keegan.
Keegan leaned into her. "Where's the dress I chose!."

"I really liked this one." She whispered.

"I don't!." He said and looked forward at the Pastor who began.

Charisma stood nervously until she heard the pastor say it was her turn to say her vows. She began.
"Keegan.. I promise to forever love and cherish you. And be your lover and friend through good times and bad.. I feel as though you are my destiny and I'm not complete without you.. today sees that absolution as I stand together at your side now and for the rest of our lives. I love you now and forever."

Keegan turned to her to say his. "Charisma.. the most beautiful girl ever put on this earth.. you were made for me, sent to me by the lord himself. Because he knew that I could love and protect you, like no other. There is no me without you.. we are meant to be. I will always love you and we will always be as one.. forsaking all others.."

Charisma stared at him, the love for him brimming over. Until she heard. "I now pronounce you man and wife.. you may kiss the bride."

Keegan held the back of her head in one hand and kissed her hard. "All mine now." He said to her with a smile. "All mine."........