• AM I GAY?

As days passed by Shubman could feel himself getting more attracted towards ishan. He felt himself longing for his attention. Being clingy with the older was something that amazed him alot.

But- but- but...... Shubman will confess and ishan will accept is that how this story gonna end? Obviously no. Life isn't a child's play atleast not when it's written on Wattpad.

Now back to Mr. Shubman gill who has spent his entire 24 years of life as a straight person will he just accept that his ass isn't straight? Or he likes someone who tried to rob him?

His chaotic feelings were controlling his emotions very well. Shubman was basically a puppet dancing on the emotions.

His confusing ass led him to shout at ishan at every point but the poor led never talked back to him.

Shubman was in his thoughts. He had avoided all the possible contacts with ishan. He needed sometime for himself to think what's happening with him.

"Kuch bolega bhi?"

Shubman's attention shifted towards the man sitting infront of him clearly displeased with his behaviour.

Virat his main saviour was here to guide the blind and take him back to the brightness.

"Bhai i can't be gay that's not possible". It was obvious that the younger wasn't happy with the idea of liking the same gender.

Virat just sigh he won't even care if Shubman was a ichchadhari nag at this point.

"And why not?”. Shubman was silent at virat's question. "C-cause i don't like men's it's just feels good with ishan".

"Shubman it's possible to just like one particular person and not be gay. I don't know why it's a big issue. Don't they say that people are connected with eachothers soul hence soulmate for a reason".

"Bhaiya yarr i understand what you wanna say but what about....  people".

"Khud ke liye jeeta hai ya logo ke liye?". There was a silence between them. Shubman was having some deep conversation with himself. His facial expressions were stressed out trying analysis everything that was spoken.

"Waise Kya bol Raha tha tu call par? Ishan pe chillaya kuch aise he. Kya hua tha?".

Youngers eyes widened as he remembered mornings event. Ishan did nothing it was Shubmans fault yet the older was the one to get blamed. Ishan's heartbroken face appeared infront of Shubman making him feel guilty for what he did and God knows what the hell he said to ishan in anger.

It was nearly midnight when Shubman returned. The door was open but the sight infront of him is what he called heaven on earth.

Ishan was sleeping on the couch. His face showed the pure innocence of a child. Shubman couldn't resist the urge to see him from close.

Shubman slowly approached ishan without making any noise he didn't wanted him to wake up.

Couch was uncomfortable so was ishan, twist and turns with eyes twitching was bothering his sleep. Shubman was quick to notice the discomfort of the older and took the matters in his own hands... No i mean arms.

Shubman slowly picked ishan in his arms. His eyes never leaving the sight of ishan's face. He wasn't sure why his heart pounds hard whenever there was ishan. Was it love?

He placed ishan on the bed so carefully as if he was made up of the most delicate glass to ever exist... I mean apna chhora kisi glass se kam delicate hai kya?

Shubman was strike with another urge.. the urge he got after seeing the plumpy, pink, juicey lips. Shubman leans in. Ishan's lips were tempting him. He wasn't able to think anything straight at this moment.... (He isn't straight anyways).

He had no choice but to resist his urge once again. Consent is a must he can't just take advantage of a sleeping man.

"I'm sorry for today".

Shubman smiled as he laid back beside ishan wrapping him up in his arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ab ek mahine ka break 💀 /j