15

Goenka mansion.
Reyansh help Ruhi to walk inside....
Ruhi: I don't want to be here. Let's go back to the hospital.

Reyansh: Shut up Ruhi! You need to rest okay!

They saw Adhiraj and Aarohi were sitting on the couch...

Seeing Ruhi state they both stand up and walk to her.
Aarohi: what happen to her. Are you alright Ruhi?

Reyansh: Aunty uncle she fainted in the hospital. I have already check her up. She is stressed and haven't eaten anything since yesterday and don't worry I have already make her eat something.

Aarohi: What? Why haven't you eaten anything Ruhi! You can't this be irresponsible. If something happen to you...

Adhiraj: Are you fine Ruhi..

Ruhi: I am fine... don't worry okay..

Reyansh: She need to rest...

They heard Khushi crying...
Aarohi: Adhi show help Ruhi to go to her room I will check on Khushi.

Adhiraj nodded. Aarohi left...

Adhiraj: Reyansh thank you for bringing her here....

Reyansh: it's okay sir. I should go now. I will come meet you tomorrow Ruhi bye.

Ruhi: Bye...
Reyansh left.

Adhiraj help Ruhi to go in her room.

Ruhi room.
Ruhi sit on her bed.
Adhiraj: Do you need something?

Ruhi: The truth?

Adhiraj: What? What do you mean Ruhi?

Ruhi: I need the truth from you Mr Adhiraj Khurana!

Adhiraj was confused...
Adhiraj: what do you mean Ruhi?

Ruhi: Do you really love my mumma? Or you have always love her and was just waiting for the perfect time to marry her.

Adhiraj look at her.
Ruhi: You are my father best friend right? Tell me?

Adhiraj sigh and look down...
Adhiraj: Yes Ruhi i am your father Neil best friend... and before he died I had make a promise to him... but I couldn't keep the promise as Abhimanyu was already taking care of you and Aarohi.... Then the accident happen... and I thought you also died in the accident... and Aaru lost her memories... I took care of her and we both felt in love.

Ruhi: It's not love! You love mumma! But she doesn't love anyone apart my papa... how can you be so sure she love you... imagine when she will get her memory back...

Adhiraj sigh..
Adhiraj: Ruhi i understand your are angry... I really do love your mumma... I will never hurt you or you mumma. I always look at you as my daughter.

Ruhi: STOP IT MR ADHIRAJ KHURANA... I am your daughter Okay! I will never ever look at you as my father! You are the man that betrayed my papa... you married his wife...

"ENOUGH"

Ruhi and Adhiraj look toward the door...
Aarohi walk to Ruhi..
Aarohi: It's not Adhi fault Ru...

Ruhi look at her
Ruhi: Ru.... You got your memories.

Aarohi look down.
Aarohi: I got them the day you came here Ru. I was scared you wouldn't accept this family and left... please don't leave.

Ruhi: Woww mumma! All these days I was missing my mumma and I couldn't even call you mumma as I thought you didn't have your memory... I didn't know you could love someone else apart dad.