𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏

It was a brisk autumn morning, the kind of morning where the air was crisp and clean, as if the world had been given a fresh coat of paint. The sky was an impossible shade of blue, the clouds stretched out like cotton candy across the horizon. The leaves on the trees rustled softly, their brilliant hues of red, orange, and yellow gently swaying in the breeze. The sun cast long, golden shadows across the sidewalk, painting everything in a warm, inviting glow.

Mahi, a 22-year-old interior designer, hurried down the street, her long, dark hair flowing behind her. She was wearing beautiful outfit. She was in a bit of a rush, as she had an important meeting with Taehyung, her favorite K-pop idol, whom she had recently begun working with as an interior designer.

 She was in a bit of a rush, as she had an important meeting with Taehyung, her favorite K-pop idol, whom she had recently begun working with as an interior designer

As she neared the meeting place, a grand, old mansion set amidst meticulously manicured gardens, she couldn't help but feel a flutter in her stomach. Taehyung had a reputation for being cold and aloof, but she hoped that working together would bring them closer.

The butterflies in her stomach only grew stronger as she was escorted up to Taehyung's study. The room was tastefully decorated, with floor-to-ceiling bookshelves lining the walls and a cozy fireplace in one corner. A large, antique desk dominated the center of the room, and behind it sat Taehyung, looking every bit as handsome and intimidating as she remembered.

 A large, antique desk dominated the center of the room, and behind it sat Taehyung, looking every bit as handsome and intimidating as she remembered

Mahi curtsied politely when she was finally in front of him. "Hello Mr.kim," she said, using the honorific title out of respect. "It's a pleasure to finally meet you in person."

Taehyung looked up from his paperwork and raised an eyebrow at her. He seemed slightly taken aback by her enthusiasm, but quickly regained his composure. "Ah, yes. Mahi, isn't it? The interior designer?" He motioned for her to take a seat across from him.