𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗

The next day, they met for lunch at a cozy little cafe near Mahi's apartment. They laughed and joked, their eyes never straying far from each other. Taehyung found himself captivated by her smile, her laughter, and the way she moved. She was everything he could have ever hoped for and more.

As they finished their meal, Taehyung suggested they take a walk through the nearby park. The sun was shining, the sky a perfect blue, and the air was filled with the scent of spring. Hand in hand, they wandered down winding paths, stopping to admire the flowers and chat about their lives.

Mahi told him about her family, her childhood, and her dreams for the future. She was close to them all, especially her younger sister who idolized Taehyung. He listened intently, nodding in all the right places, and offered his support and encouragement.

As they continued walking, they stumbled upon a small pond where ducks and geese waddled about. Taehyung knelt down, reaching out to pet one of the birds. Mahi couldn't help but laugh as the duck quacked loudly and wiggled its head. "They don't like you," she teased.

He looked up at her with a playful grin. "Well, I guess I'll have to try harder next time." They sat there for a while, watching the birds and enjoying each other's company. It felt so natural to be with him, as if they had known each other for much longer.

As they continued their walk, they found themselves drawn to a small hill covered in lush green grass. Without a second thought, they climbed up together, hand in hand. The view from the top was breathtaking; they could see the entire city stretched out before them, the skyscrapers towering above them like sentinels.

Mahi lay down on the soft grass, her head resting on her hand, and gazed up at the cloudless sky. "It's so peaceful here," she murmured. Taehyung sat down beside her, their shoulders touching, and watched a lone bird soaring through the air.

"I could stay here forever," he said, his voice quiet. "Just like this, with you." She glanced at him out of the corner of her eye, feeling a warmth spread through her chest. "You'd like that?" she asked, hesitantly. "To be with me forever?"