𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔

He considered the question for a moment before responding. "I think I'd like it to be a calm and relaxing space. A place where I can unwind and recharge after a long day."

Mahi nodded in understanding. "I could design the bedroom with soothing colors like blues and greens. Perhaps we could add a feature wall painted in a calming shade of lavender. It would create a peaceful ambiance and help promote restful sleep."

She paused for a moment, contemplating other design ideas. "What about a reading nook? You could have a comfortable chair or a hammock near a window, and I could add some soft pillows and a cozy blanket. It would be the perfect spot to unwind with a good book or just relax."

Taehyung considered the suggestion, a small smile tugging at the corners of his lips. "That sounds lovely. I've always enjoyed reading when I have the time." He paused, looking thoughtful. "And perhaps we could incorporate some plants into the room as well. Not only do they add a touch of nature, but they also help purify the air and create a more calming atmosphere."

Mahi nodded in agreement. "Yes, that's a wonderful idea! I could add a few potted plants here and there, maybe even put one on the reading nook table. It would make the room feel more alive and relaxing." She glanced around the room again, her mind already racing with design possibilities. "We could also add some soothing essential oil diffusers, and I could find some calming playlists to play in the background while you sleep."

Taehyung smiled, appreciating her attention to detail. "That sounds lovely. You've really put a lot of thought into this, Mahi." He took a deep breath, savoring the warmth of the room. "I think you've managed to create a perfect sanctuary for me."