Chapter 7

Sarah's POV

" Good evening, Chris," Nate said looking over my shoulder.

Shit!!

My back was towards him and though I knew, I had to turn and greet him I felt very nervous. I turned around to see a man walking along the terrace towards us he had a tall athletic frame, good bone structure, and a shock of dark hair, extremely good features, but he looked very arrogant.

" I would like to introduce you to Sanya's sister Sarah... " Nate said. And Sarah, this is my first cousin, Chris, Christopher Banks." Nate said.

His eyes were not dark brown and kind like Nate's but a light pale color that seemed to reflect the light masking his expression. He was taller than Nate by a few inches and much broader, somehow suggesting to me that beneath his expensive Armani suit, his body was packed with powerful muscles.

Though I had never experienced the slightest curiosity or arousal at the thought of a nude male body, suddenly I was wondering helplessly how would he look without a shirt.

I stiffened with the realization that I could think of someone like that.

Shit!! What was I thinking?

" Sanya's sister? I thought she was Sanya herself, was going to tease you that you were with Sanya, leaving all your other guests. She is her twin?? Looks exactly like her. " He said looking at me with a keen scrutiny.

" Yeah, even I thought that she was Sanya. Though I can make out the difference between them easily today she is looking exactly like Sanya. actually, we bought this dress together so I thought it was her wearing it." Nate said.

Why did he have to say it was Sanya's dress? What do I do now?

" Actually, my dress was spoilt as she spilled something on my favorite dress at the last moment, so she insisted I wear her dress. " I said whatever came to my mind that instant.

" Oh, really?? " Chris asked.

" Yeah, she is my twin, we usually share our dresses and other things, what is the big deal?? " I said and Nate smiled and excused himself as he had other guests to see to as well.

Oh, God!! He went away leaving me alone with that womanizer??

I was getting very conscious of his eyes on me. I should not stay alone with him.

" So what else do you share? I hope she has not lent you her fiance as well. " He said sarcastically.

What??

How dare he ask me such a question??

I literally gritted my teeth hearing his accusation.

He meant to say that I was flirting with Nate. What does he think of himself??

He might know people who swapped lovers as easily as they changed clothes but that doesn't mean that he would accuse me of doing the same.

How dare he insult me like that?

I wanted to slap him for that but controlled my anger for the sake of Sanya's relationship with his cousin. I was here to help her not make the matter worse than it already was.

" Excuse me?? Exactly what do you mean by that?? " I calmly asked him, though I wanted to slap him.

" You know damn well, what I meant. I saw you in his arms just a few minutes back." He whispered to me.

" I was standing here, he thought that I was her. He explained. Didn't he? " I reminded him.

" He did, but who knows... Which hot-blooded man could resist a chance to have a beautiful, sexy siren in his arms who is dressed like this? " He said looking at me as if I was a commodity on display in a shop.