Teasing 😏😏

After a bumpy ride filled with Yoongi's incessant teasing and Jin's futile attempts to change the subject, they finally arrived back at their pack house. As they stepped out of the car, Jin's nerves were still frazzled from Taehyung's unexpected peck and Yoongi's relentless teasing.

But before Jin could even take a moment to gather himself, Yoongi's mischievous grin widened, his eyes sparkling with mischief. With all the subtlety of a bull in a china shop, he bellowed at the top of his lungs, "Hey, everyone! Guess what happened on the way back!"

Jin's heart sank as he braced himself for the impending teasing. He shot Yoongi a desperate look, silently pleading for mercy, but it was futile. The other  members gathered around, their curiosity high by Yoongi's cryptic announcement.

"What is it, Yoongi?" Namjoon asked, his eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

Yoongi grinned like the Cheshire cat,  "Well, it turns out our dear Jin here received a special gift from Taehyung!"

Jin felt his cheeks ignite in a blaze of embarrassment as the other members turned their attention towards him, their eyes wide with intrigue.

"A gift? What kind of gift?" Jimin asked, his curiosity  grow more .

Yoongi leaned in, his voice dripping with exaggerated drama. "A kiss! Right on the lips!"

The members becomes silent , meanwhile  Jin's cheeks burned brighter than ever before.

"Taehyung kissed Jin?!" Jungkook exclaimed in serious voice

Jin buried his face in his hands, wishing for the ground to swallow him whole as the silence continued around him

And as Jin tried to sink into the floor in embarrassment , the pack was still froze in stunned silence, their eyes widening in disbelief. But instead of recoiling in embarrassment, they sprung into action
Namjoon, with a mischievous glint in his eyes, hastily tied his shoelaces with such fervor that he nearly tripped over his own feet. "Well then, what are we waiting for? Let's go and get our kiss!"

Yoongi grinned, egging them on with exaggerated gestures. "Absolutely! The more, the merrier!"

Jimin, never one to shy away from a good time, bounced on the balls of his feet, excitement bubbling within him. "I've been waiting for this moment my entire life!"

Jungkook, always the instigator, elbowed J-Hope with a playful smirk. "You heard the man! Time to pucker up!"

J-Hope, ever the optimist, flashed a toothy grin, his eyes twinkling with mischief. "Let's make this memorable to remember!"

But just as they began to make their way towards Jin, ready to join in on the fun, Jin held up his hands in a desperate plea for sanity.

"Wait, wait, wait!" Jin's voice cracked with panic as he frantically tried to calm down  the chaos. "This is getting out of hand! We can't just go around asking for kiss   willy-nilly!"

The room fell into a tense silence as Jin's words hung in the air, each member frozen in place  and ready for action.

Yoongi's eyes sparkled with amusement as he leaned in, his voice dripping with sarcasm. "You mean we can't have a little fun with our mate?"

Jin sighed , running a hand through his hair in frustration. "I mean, we can, but... not like this! We have to have some standards!"

The members exchanged  glances, everyone started to laugh by Jin's plea , With overacting sighs and groans, they all  go in there way , and act like nothing happened now meanwhile  Jin almost had a heart attack .

And as they shuffled out of the room,  their laughter still echoing through the halls, Jin couldn't help but shake his head in disbelief at the  act they did now . Just another day in the life of a werewolf pack.
.
.
.
.
. Not a chapter it's just I had idea and I didn't want this story to be serious so hehehe I maked this little pov.  Bye cuties 🌸💕