suprise???

When taehyung was having peaceful time with his parents.

but  he didn't know the suprise awaited for him in his mates house ...

As the 2 days end taehyung informed he was in they way and he will reach in 20 minutes.... boy's almost got heartattack because there suprise was not done....

The boy's felt there heart pounding as they carefully set up the dinner table, making sure everything was just right. Tonight was going to be special, a night the boy's been planning for weeks.

Jimin: *placing candles on the table* "There, that should do it."

Jin took a step back, surveying there  handiwork with a satisfied smile. The soft glow of the candles cast a warm light over the room, creating an atmosphere of romance.

Jungkook and jin : *taking a deep breath* "Okay, now just need to wait for Taehyung."

As they waited, there  mind raced with anticipation. They all  had rehearsed what they was going to say a hundred times, but now that the moment was almost here, boy's couldn't help but feel nervous.

Finally, there was a knock at the door, and his heart skipped a beat.

Yoongi: *opening the door* "Hey, Taehyung! Come on in."

Taehyung's eyes widened in surprise as he stepped inside, taking in the sight of the beautifully decorated room.

Taehyung: "Wow, what's all this?"

J-hope: *smiling* " we wanted to do something special for you tonight. "

Taehyung's smile grew wider as he took a seat at the table, excitement bubbling in his chest.

Taehyung: "Well, you've definitely succeeded."

They all  chatted easily as they enjoyed their meal, the conversation flowing effortlessly .

Namjoon: *taking a deep breath* "Taehyung, there's something we  been wanting to ask you."

Taehyung looked up, curiosity shining in his eyes.

Taehyung: "What is it?"

Boy's: *reaching for Taehyung's hand* "From the moment we met you, you've brought so much happiness into our  life. I can't imagine spending it with anyone else."

Taehyung's heart skipped a beat as he realized what was happening.

Taehyung: *voice trembling* "Are you...?"

Boy's: *nodding* "Taehyung, will you marry as ?"

For a moment, the room seemed to hold its breath as they locked eyes, the weight of the question hanging in the air.

And then, with tears in his eyes, Taehyung gave his answer.

Taehyung: "Yes, yes, a million times yes!"

They fell  each other's arms, tears of joy streaming down their faces as they sealed their bond.

Jin : *whispering* "I love you, Taehyung."

Taehyung: *smiling* "I love you too,  I love you all more than anything."

Yoongi:* cough cough* as we know jin got his kiss so we were thinking when ww gonna get a kiss *smirk*

As yoongi say this taehyung and jin get very shy meanwhile everyone laugh.

As day go by they planned for a big party for pack members to announce about the marriage.......
.
.
.
.
. One more chapter doneeeee.
.
. And you have suprise to because I will post two chapters today 😉😉😘