What To Expect 2

++Ciara's party++

Jason's P.O.V

Tonight is the night I will do my man stuff to the luckiest girl. Okay I am ready. I drove my Ducatti to Serafine's and pick her up. Her parents were not home for some work and she look hot. She is wearing bikini inside her see through dress. I am on!shit!

"Hey Jason. Are you ready for some fun?" "Sure I do babe" I smirked as she hugged me tightly on my Ducatti.

After awhile we arrived at Ciara's, everyone was like screaming when they saw me and Serafine walk in. Well, hot couple on earth. And not to mention the MachaeDen (Machaela + Aden) is also popular. They arrived right after 5 minutes of our arrival. Machaela she is always hot same goes to Aden. well for sure I am hotter than him.

" Hey McCann!" I bro fist with Aden while Serafine and Machaela went to the bar and grab us drinks. Drink and we hit the dance floor and yeah it is a party after finals at Ciara's, so partying is our profession. Ciara Hildegard is the best party girl.

End P.O.V

Machaela's P.O.V

As I arrive with Aden, everyone was like screaming as they are excited about leaving school and for sure SUMMER! I wore a bikini that I got from Victoria Secret and Victoria Secret robe. I hugged Serafine, get drinks for the boys and start doing our profession to hit the dance floor.

While we were dancing, Aden slowly took my robe off and start kissing my neck. I moaned and he hugged me tightly like I am running away. He kissed me hard that night. He is just too perfect. Gosh his hard!

He pulled me into a room in Ciara's and that night was like a kill to everyone. Ciara is rich and she have like damn lots of room. and there is only four rooms left out of 15. I knew because we knocked at almost 10 doors and we can even here girls screaming hard.Fucking hell! At least they don't have to scream like there is a bomb or something. pffft! Ciara showed us a room and yeah! I can see that Aden is so turned on.

End P.O.V

Jason's P.O.V

Serafine is so attractive that night. I kissed her while walking to a room. I took off her dress and undress her. Her curvy body is making me so turned on. I put her on the bed and I undress myself. She knew it was me but she is just too drunk. I bet she got drugs in her. oh well! not important tho. As long as I get her tonight. Well I never felt so in love with a girl like this before after my first ex that is a girl named Drazzline Asher! Ugh! I HATE HER LIKE DAMN!

Okay! I should forget about her cause tonight is my night with the hottest girl in front of me, Serafine William.

I put her into me and she just moans not like next doors that screams like hell! Good night everyone!

End P.O.V

The next day..

Machaela's P.O.V

I woke up and I found myself in a room and it is not my room.Obviously! I had the thing last night with Aden. It was a perfect. But then I realized that Aden is not beside me. Where is he?

"Morning Princess" gosh his smile is the best thing to start in the morning. He was half naked that i can see his nice abs. He brought me OJ and fruits. he is so taking care of me. "How do you even get this?" I was curious, we are still in Ciara's but he got me these. " Well! as you can see Ciara already put in each room a note for couples. I bet she already know that the thing will happen." he chuckles. He gave me the note and I started to laugh a little.

Dear couples;

In the morning after you guys had your intercourse, if you want any food just take it at the kitchen. I have prepared tones! :)

the best, Ciara Hildegard

Woah! She knew all of us well. After we had our small breakfast Aden send me home and he went home. We are getting ready for our vacay with Serafine and Jason to Vegas!

End P.O.V

Jason's P.O.V

I got toast and coffee for Serafine as she is still sleeping. So I crawled up the bed hug her and whisper her name. She smiled at me which will always make me love her more.

"(Moans) morning Jason" she said seductively and put her fingers through my hair. " I got you breakfast" I smiles at her. She smiles back and gave me morning kisses. " That would do for a breakfast" woah. Seriously!(smiles)

After she had her breakfast we headed home. But before that I screamed near Ciara's room door " Thanks for the party Ciara!" But her boyfriend is the one who answers "she said you're welcome" I bet she had the hardest night ever.

Now it is time to pack up for Vegas!

End P.O.V

______________________________
So what do you think about this chapter? ( smirks ) Well give a comment about it and as well vote it and if you feel free recommend it to your friends. Or anyone! Stay tune for more ;)