FEELINGS?!

(Yn looked at taehyung being shocked. She didn't imagine that taehyung will take a stand for her)

(Yn took his hand and took him to class. Taehyung was shocked but he can't deny he liked that. WHY?)

YN- Why did you take a stand for me taehyung? Teacher can punish you for pouring a waterbottle on bora.

Taehyung - idc about that. How dare she even try to hit you.

Yn- That doesn't mean you will do that.

Taehyung- bu- wait you got hurt.

Yn- It's just a small scratch. Maybe because of her witchy nails. Uh never mind.

(Taehyung didn't say anything but left and came back with a first aid box)

Yn- You don't have to do this. (Trying to stand up)

Taehyung- Shhh. Don't make me treat your wound tieing your hands with chair. (Looking at you)

(With that he started treating your wound. You were just looking at him. You were having weird feeling but you were liking that. Taehyung himself didn't know why he was caring for you after all you was his enemy)

Taehyung- done

Yn- um thanks. (Smile) (it was the first time you smiled at him)

Taehyung- welcome(flustered)

Week passed

(You both tease each other but care for each other too)

At Home

Yn thought- Taetae where are you? (Caressing the bracelet)

(It was evening. Yn went to a park wearing the bracelet taetae gave to her. She was missing him. His talks, his presence, his everything. Even if she was small she clearly remember all his talks)

(You went and sat on the swing on which you both used to play. There were many children playing. It made a smile on your face thinking about your precious moments with taetae.)

Taehyung's P. O. V

(I still went to the park everyday where me and starlight met for the first time in hope that I could meet her again. It had been many years. Will she ever come back? A tear dropped from taehyung's eye. Never mind I should just enjoy the weather)

I went to the park and about to sit on the bench but there I saw a familiar person sitting)

Taehyung- WHAT IS SHE DOING HERE?

I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS PART. THIS STORY IS GOING TO BE SHORT. AND PLEASE TELL ME WHICH TYPE OF STORY YOU WANT I WILL TRY .

THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT.
STAY TUNED✨🤍