TRUTH

YN P. O. V

(I went home and decided to get fresh. I removed all my accessories but suddenly I got scared when I got to know my bracelet is missing. A tear left my eye. It was a gift from taetae I can't lose that. NO WAY. Without caring about anything I ran straight to park. It was raining but that time it didn't matter)

Tae's P. O. V

(I was about to leave park as it started raining but then I noticed something on ground and my eyes widened seeing that)

Taehyung- S-starlight. S-she was here. (Taking bracelet) (a tear drops from eye)

Taehyung- She came back. She will surely come back for it. I will wait here.

(It is raining but I want to see her, hug her, I can't lose her again)

(He started waiting them. People came but didn't bother to look for bracelet. They were just passing by)

(But suddenly a girl came running and started to find something on ground)

(Taehyung's heart started beating fast as he saw her. Her face was not visible because of hair)

Yn' P. O. V

(I went to ground running and started to find my bracelet. I need to find that. I was crying nonstop in fear of losing it. My eyes we're already red)

(Taehyung decided to change his position so he could see her but the next seen made him gasped and widened in eyes in shock)

Taehyung- w-weirdo? W-hat is she doing here? Is s-she s-starlight?

(He went near her and pat her from back. She turned around to see a shocked taehyung. Taehyung saw she was crying hardly)

Taehyung- Are you f-finding something?

Yn- yes

Taehyung- You can find it tomorrow.

Yn- No way. IT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO ME. I CAN'T LOSE IT. NO.

Taehyung- Are you talking about this? (Showing bracelet to her)

Yn-Y-yes(she snatched it from his hand and sighed in relief.)

Yn- thank you taehyung to keep it safe. This bracelet is very precious to me . (Smile with tears)

(Yn was about to go but taehyung grabbed her waist and pulled her closer. She can feel his hot breath. She was shocked by his actions.)

Yn- w-what are you doing? (Trying to get out of grip but he made his grip stronger and pulled her closer. They were now just centimeters away)

(Yn was about to say something but suddenly she felt something soft on her lips. Taehyung kissed her. She was too shocked to kiss back)

Taehyung- I love you Starlight.

Yn- taeh- wait what did you say?

Taehyung- I love you Starlight. (Verge of crying)

Yn- t-taetae?

(Taehyung nodded and kissed her again which she kissed back)

Yn- love you too but as taehyung. As I started loving before I even knew who you were.

(Taehyung smiled and hugged her tightly not letting her go)

Taehyung- I won't let you go anywhere now baby.

Yn- I won't(blushed)

This is the end

I hope you like my story. Please comment if you like it. Thank you very much
💜✨