Prologue

Carlos' POV

Carlos was training in the gym when his assistant approached him.

"Sorry sir, there's some news that you should know.." his assistant said looking at him.
"Mh? Yeah, what is it?" he asked as he stopped training and looked at his assistant.
"There's a family that didn't pay their debts.." his assistant said as he read a document.
"How long have they had this debt?" Carlos asked as he walked towards his assistant.
"About 10 years and 5 months" his assistant said.
"Mh.. I see" he murmured thoughtly.
"Well, maybe they had a son and-" his assistant started but was quickly interrupted by Carlos.
"A son, huh? Talk me about the boy" Carlos said as he looked at his assistant into his eyes.
"His name is Matthew Costa, 24 year old, studying law in Turin, dark brown hair, brown eyes and and is approximately 170 cm tall" his assistant said as he looked at Carlos.
"Mhh... I see, and do you have a photo?" he asked looking at his assistant.
"Yes, sir" his assistant said as he gave a photo to Carlos.

When Carlos took the photo he was shocked, the boy was more handsome than his assistant said and he smirked.

"Mmh.. I see, he's more handsome than you said" he said as he looked at his assistant.
"Mhm.." his assistant murmured.
"Get my jet ready, we're going to Turin" he said looking at his assistant.
"Yes sir, do you want to keep the photo?" his assistant asked.
"Yeah, that would be great" he said and then he looked at the photo again.
"Okay, sir" his assistant said and then he walked away.

Carlos looked at the photo as his smirk grew.
"This will be so much fun" he whispered to himself as he's still looking at the photo and then he walked away to take a shower.