(oneshot🔞) 30 - 💚He's Mine💚

💚He's Mine💚

Bert is the most quiet and smart student in their campus! He's very reliable and awesome, he's good at everything and fast learner, lot's of his classmates likes to be with him, but Bert likes to be alone, he's introvert. He prefer to a quiet and peaceful place than the crowd. Even tho he likes quiet things, he has this feeling for the most loudest in their classroom.

He's known to be class clown and slow learner but friendly! He's extrovert that likes to make noise and talk everywhere, Bert don't even understand why did he fell in love with that idiot, he's just being friendly to him too, but Bert feels warm when he's around!

While walking at the hallway, Bert heard some gossips about the boy he loves. It's quiet not nice...

"I- I'm going to confess to Ernie tomorrow! I bet he wants me to be his girlfriend" the girl said, her friends giggled her for being so assuming and sure.

"Don't assume first, he treats everyone the same" Her friends said, she just pouted and shook her head.

"No! I'm sure! He's single and cute!!!" She admitted while blushing. Bert glared to that girl and walk away. He won't let that happen. He can't bear to see Ernie being with someone else than him! Or even see him hugging or kissing with her, it looks so disgusting to imagine.

Bert sighed and tries to think something, he got interrupted by a tap on his shoulder, he turned around to see who it is.

"Hi Bert! I'm sorry for bothering, uhmmm can you help me in Physics? It's really hard..." The orange muppet said, Bert got flustered to see Ernie asking for help.

"It's really easy... Yeah fine sure" he replied, Ernie smiled and jumped to hug him while chanting 'thank you'

"Yey!!! You're the best Bert!!!" He said as he hugged Bert so tight, he's so clingy. Bert clears his throat, Ernie broke the hug and smiled again "It helps me a lot!"

"Okay, when do you want me to help you?"

"Uhmmmmm, later after school!!! The classroom will be empty, we can have our time alone, together!" Ernie said as he snake his arm around Bert's to walk with him. They look like a couple walking, Bert got flustered more.

"Fine, you don't have to cling on me, you know?" Bert said but he secretly loves it, but Ernie just ignored and squeeze him more tight.

"No! We're walking together!"

...

It's already 5 pm, most of the students already went home, Ernie grabs his book and pen, waiting for Bert to arrive.

Ernie can't wait to see Bert here, he's alone in this classroom, with Bert, he won't feel lonely!!! The door slide open and saw Bert. Ernie went straight to him pulled him to their chair.

"Let's sit here!" Ernie said as he pulled a chair for Bert to sit, he sat beside him and opened his book where he couldn't understand the whole topic "I don't know why science become math HAHAHA"

"It's easy, you just have to calculate the motion and distance, Ernie"

"Yeah, but why does the letters is there? It's really hard" Ernie said and sighed. Then they continued to study physics.