(oneshot🔞) 23 🖇️Hands tied🖇️

🖇️Hands Tied🖇️

Ernie woke up in the middle of night, he tried to sleep but fail. He glanced at Bert who's peacefully sleeping in his bed. Ernie smirked and sat up. Planning a game plan. He grabbed a rope and tiptoed going to Bert. He slowly grabbed Bert's hands and tied them up on the head board. Ernie giggled and took the blanket off Bert, he placed it on his bed. He sat on Bert's part and bend down to kiss Bert.

Bert slowly open his eyes, Ernie just smiled to him. He was about to hug Ernie but he felt his hands are tied up! He squirmed under there.

"Ernie?! What are you doing?!" Bert asked as he look up Ernie. Trying to untie but it's really difficult, Ernie tied him to tight.

"Hmmmmmm, nothing~" Ernie chuckled and unbuttoned his shirt, Bert eyes widen.

"Wha- wha--- are you doing? Ernie you can't sleep again, right?"

"I just noticed that, you're the one who always adjust, so I'll make you relax down there, baby~" Ernie teased as he lay his finger on Bert's lips and trailed down to his body "Leave it on me, okay?"

"Ernie, not now, it's really late" Bert sighed, Ernie chuckled and wiggled, he's actually sitting on Bert's dick. Bert groaned as Ernie giggled "Stop that"

"Blehhhh, no~ I'll stop when were finish!" Ernie said as he unbuttoned Bert's shirt "Hmm hmm~ you look good under there, squirming and panting"

"I'm panting because, LOOK WHERE YOU'RE SITTING!" Bert yelled but Ernie just chuckled, and he wiggled again to make him more mad "Ernie!"

"Blehhhhh" Ernie laughed, he bend down to kiss Bert on the lips, he starts to lick Bert's lips asking for entrance but he stayed close. Ernie groaned and trailed down to his neck. Tasting his skin, he licked and bite while he listens to Bert's groans, Ernie got lowered and reach to his waist band "This will be more fun"

"Ernie!!!" He yelled "This is not playtime!"

"I wanna taste you, Bert! Don't worry I won't do what you do" Ernie chuckled as he lowered his husband's pajama, Bert squirmed and got flustered that his lower part is revealed right in front of Ernie "Hmp big"

"Shush Ernie! You better untie me now! I want you to cover it again and an-- ahh" Ernie licked the head and tries to deep throat the whole length, Bert groaned as he sweat so much, seeing Ernie between his legs while eating him out makes him hard. Ernie plays with the head with his tongue, enjoying the sound Bert makes "Er-ernie, I think I'm gonna-"

"Do it" Ernie command as Bert cummed inside of his mouth, Ernie choked but swallow it. It's salty sweet, he wants more and that's tasty, Ernie licked his lips clean "yummy, I want that everyday for breakfast!"

"You crazy?! I'm not a cow!!!" Bert yelled, Ernie stood up and removed his pajama, he sat on the lap as he grabs Bert's cock and starts pumping it.

"Now it's my turn to satisfy myself too"  Ernie said as he raise up to insert it in him, he slowly sit down, inch by inch entering him, it's painful. He bites his lips as he force way down.

"Ernie! You can't do that! You're still dry and you're gonna hurt yourself" Bert said, but Ernie successful sat on him, the full length is inside of him now, Ernie panted while his head is lower, Bert squirmed, he felt the rope is starting to loose "stop it!"

"No- no! I can do this!" Ernie said, the first thrust was so painful, he bite his lips, he didn't give up and starts to bounce, the pain slowly fades away and he tries to move faster, he moaned and Bert groans "Ha- has you like that?"

"Aha? Do it faster then" Bert smirked, Ernie nodded and moves faster, he can feel that his legs is starting to get tired for moving faster, he stopped moving and pant "Why'd you stop?" Bert asked, Ernie just keeps panting and shook his head as he tries to move again.

"I guess I'll help you then" Bert pulled his hands from the ropes and grabs Ernie's hips. Ernie jumped and eyes got widen, Bert smirked.

"How'd you?!"

"Secret, honey" he said and thrust deeper, Ernie let out loud moan, Bert did it again, this time he hit the prostate, Ernie let out a pitch moan, Bert made it faster as Ernie just making noise. Bert felt his arms is getting tired, he pushed Ernie down to the bed, now he's thrusting to him more faster and deeper. Ernie's mouth was hang open letting out moans, Bert bend down and kissed him, exploring the inside using his tongue, Ernie wrapped his arms around Bert. Bert reached down to Ernie's and starts to pump him too. Ernie moan in his mouth. He's feeling close.

Without a warning he cummed on Bert's hand, Bert groaned as Ernie become tight inside, it become more warm and wet. He keeps thrusting faster he can feel that he's close too.

"I- I'm close" he thrusted one more time and cummed inside, Ernie let out loud moan, he can feel the hot liquid inside of him. Bert got out and spread his ass open, admiring the hole still dripping by his own liquid. Ernie panted tired. Bert lay down beside Ernie and covers their self.

"I'm sorry, I didn't satisfy you..." Ernie apologize, Bert just hugged him tightly.

"Of course you did! You made me happy" he said and pecks on his forehead. Snuggles on his chest and looks up again to him.

"But I should be the one who moves too, I want you to stay still" Ernie said, Bert chuckled, he's so innocent baby.

"Honey, that's hard, you'll get tired easily" Bert said and grabs Ernie's hand, he kissed his hand and smiled "Don't be sorry, I'm always happy for you"

"Don't worry! I'll my best next time!!!" Ernie said and hugged him, Bert just giggled.

"Let's see about that"