29 | 1962 Love Song

Liverra's POV

Days passed after we made our romantic relationship official.

After the day we slept together for the second time, the next day he gave me flowers when I just woke up. While scratching his nape, he asked me to be his girlfriend. Mixed emotions washed over me because we were even more than that, but it felt good to date with mutual feelings. We loved each other, and we'd do various cheesy-cringe things that only we thought were cute.

However, we'd still cover our relationship. We'd continue to act like seniors and juniors who were no longer on bad terms. The boys also helped us, especially Seungmin and Jisung who also had to hide their identities from their own friends. Without realizing it, I talked more with the two of them to avoid information leaks. Moreover, the texts from the 'devil' were still there, which meant this war wasn't over yet.  JJ suggested that I should use a similar phone and leave my old one in her office for investigation so no need to be stressed over it.

In the morning, we'd have breakfast together and kiss before leaving. We had to leave with different transport and at different times, even in different directions of arrival. If I had morning class, I would leave early by car and he would use his motorbike an hour later. We were texting each other to make sure we arrived safely with a stupid smile on our faces like teenagers who had just fallen in love. Maybe I used to be like this alone, feeling so happy when he replied to my texts with the bare minimum. But now I wasn't alone anymore.

Unfortunately, we couldn't go home together because after all, he was my senior and our schedules were mostly unmatched. If I came home at night, he'd ask Greg to pick me up. Of course this was not his wish, this was my suggestion to minimize suspicion.

Did our territory lines still exist? Yes! I asked him to keep our respective areas until everything was resolved. And I thought— it would be fun to make him grumpy waiting for the slot for us to sleep together once a week. Rui said, this was also a way to make the relationship more exciting. Man loves challenges after all.

About Madelaine, she wasn't seen much at Uni. And when she was here, she still acted sweet and elegant as if nothing had happened. Luckily there weren't any meetings for the past few days so I didn't have to face her. Chan said she didn't contact and interact with him at all after the break up. She was avoiding him and he was happy with that. He was also grateful that he had continued to maintain professionalism even before my presence so that no one had realized the end of their relationship. However, we needed to still be aware because her silence was suspicious.

"Liv?"

I flinched. "Sorry, what did you just say?"

"Uh— do you have time today?"

What should I do now? Jaehyun and I were currently working on our trip booklet at the Student Center. Anne couldn't join because she was taking general classes, while for some reason Jaehyun's friends didn't want to join and kept teasing him by saying 'we don't want to disturb'. Apparently he intended to ask me out as we both were alone. He indeed had feelings for me and I wasn't proud of that.

And what made it hard to focus was that Chan's here with Hyunjin and Minho, as well as some senior girls who seemed to be doing group assignments. He sat a little far but I noticed he kept looking at me. My face heated up when he smiled at me— as if encouraging me without knowing what Jaehyun was saying.

"You like that idea, Liv?"

I looked back at Jaehyun. "What?"

"Your face— is red." I panicked when he held my hand. Wait, I guessed he misunderstood me. He thought I was blushing because of him.