your lips.

The morning was surprisingly peaceful. It was raining, the mist surrounded the environment, giving a feel of Nostalgia.

Xie lian was awakened by the sound of the patter of the rain, while Banyue and A-Ying slept sweet.

"it's raining..?" Xie lian asked, rubbing his eyes. His hair were disheveled in the most adorable way along with red scattered on his pale cheeks.

His doe like eyes were fixated outside the window, and in a second they glistening In a mischievous idea.

Xie lian took Hua cheng's hand in his, and moved outside.

"Gege-" Hua cheng almost stumbled on the wet mud, however before he could handle himself, Xie lian spinned around like a princess with a grin on his face.

"I love rain!!" He cheered.

While Hua cheng stood there, his eyes were just, occupied on him. His clothes got drenched, though, he could not care less.

He smiled and wrapped his arm around Xie lian and picked him up.

"Sang Lang?!?" Xie lian's face turned all red, and his lips trembled.

"If you will dance around like that, you wiļl slip and might end up getting another wound so just stay safe in my arms." Hua cheng said, smiling at him.

Their eyelashes dripped of raindrops, the downpour continued as if the heavens themselves arranged this.

It grew misty, while Hua cheng spun around suddenly making Xie lian hug him.

Hua cheng laughed and repeated it while Xie lian could only flinch and giggle.

Their faces grew closer and bodies hugged eachother, where, the hearts beat in sync reminding them of the moment.

They gazed into their eyes until they could only hear the patter of the rain, their breaths and heartbeats.

Xie lian wrapped his arms around Hua cheng's neck and lay his on Hua cheng's chest, and breathed out, "let's stay like this"

"You will get cold"

"Let's get sick together then, I'll treat you"

Hua cheng smirked and tied his wet hair into a bun and tightened his hands around Xie lian's waist.

"San Lang let's dance"

"Dance?"

Xie lian nodded.

"But you will ge-"

"Please?" He demanded, using his eyes to lure Hua cheng.

Hua cheng sighed and put him down.

Xie lian held his hand and removed his eye patch to reveal a scar, and a bright, beautiful ruby-like eye. Hua cheng's eyebrows furrowed.

Xie lian placed his hand around his waist and began with his moves.

He moved gracefully along with Hua cheng while the rain continued to give their moment a charm and them a memory.

They were slow but steady, but then suddenly Hua cheng picked Xie lian high in air and grinned.

"San Lang why did you pick me again, that too like a child.. I am not Banyue" He complained softly.

"You are not Banyue but her mother"

"But-"

Hua cheng grabbed Xie lian's head,

and got their lips in touch.

Time took a halt.

Their breaths stopped.

Eyes widened,

Hua cheng realised what he had done. However, Xie lian's eyes filled with tears which he could not comprehend whether were the rain droplets or him shedding actual tears.

Xie lian gave in, he closed his eyes, and kissed him back.

For the first time in years, Hua cheng's eyes turned moist. He could not process anything but hugged Xie lian and broke the kiss.

Xie lian opened his eyes, and witnessing Hua cheng cry,  was something he did not expect. He smiled and said, "Why are you crying San Lang?"

"What am I supposed to do then?" He asked, his voice broke while more tears came out of his precious eyes.

"Nothing." Xie lian hugged him again until Hua cheng calmed down.

While he closed his eyes in patience, he was suddenly put down to the ground while his hands got pinned.

Hua cheng on top of him, pressed their lips together again, while this time, it was not shy, sudden, but passionate.

Before Xie lian could utter anything he touched his lips on his neck, collarbones then again on his lips.

Xie lian continued to get redder by each kiss while Hua cheng grew confident with each one.

"San Lang....!" Xie lian let out a flustered scream.

Hua cheng laughed. He moved to remove the on layer of cloth which perfectly hugged Xie lian's figure in the rain, but before he could proceed, he sneezed.

Simultaneously, Xie lian too, sneezed.

"We are sick now!" Xie lian complained.

"You got us out not me gege"

"Ahhhh"

"Do that later." He smirked while his eyes turned dark.

Xie lian could only stare at him.

Hua cheng removed his cloth and put his shirt instead making himself shirtless hence Xie lian red.

"SAN LANG!"

Followed by a laughter, Hua cheng picked Xie lian up and mumbled, "your lips taste sweet"

End of chapterrrr hehehe

I found my Hua cheng too now ;)♡

Thank you for reading!!!

Ily♡♡♡