Kidnapped By A Yandere

(Contains strong language, slight abuse and mentions of cruel intentions)

Recently the there had been deaths of people occurring in their homes which suspect to be foul play. What's weird is that the people who were killed, are all the victims are who Rainbow Dash knew. Even her ex girlfriend was a victim. The police were left them scratching to which the cases went cold.

Rainbow Dash: "I heard another body was found this morning"

Fluttershy: "another one?"

Twilight: "that's the 5th one this week aren't the police doing anything at all?"

Fluttershy: "I'm scared am I next?"

Rainbow Dash: "Not of course not Fluttershy"

Rarity: "Although Applejack hasn't been in school all week"

Pinkie Pie: "I noticed that too. Probably on vacation"

Rainbow Dash: "Weird though that all the victims are who I talk but I didn't kill them"

Twilight: "We believe you Dash"

All day Rainbow Dash was worried for her friend Applejack. With a killer out on the run, she didn't know if Applejack was also killed. She had no reply to her texts and whenever she tried to call she was sent straight to voicemail. Her friends had no luck either.

She had to do volleyball practice and as she was warming up, she couldn't help but feel eyes watching her. There was no one around except her coach, her teammates. Pinkie Pie always watched Rainbow Dash play sports mostly for encouragement and moral support which Rainbow Dash was thankful for. Her team captain spitfire, noticed Rainbow Dash was a little stressed about something.

Spitfire: "Hey Rainbow Dash what's wrong?"

Rainbow Dash: "Hey spitfire, just everything with the killer on the loose and not hearing my friend Applejack for the last week now"

Spitfire: "I'm sure she'll turn up. Maybe she has family issues. Need a break?"

Rainbow Dash: "No thanks I'm okay"

Spitfire gave a thumbs and Rainbow Dash focused on the remainder of the practice. Afterwards Pinkie Pie met up with Rainbow Dash.

Pinkie Pie: "You were awesome out there Dashie, good work"

Rainbow Dash: "Thanks Pinkie Pie, still nothing from Applejack?"

Pinkie Pie: "Nope, nothing"

Rainbow Dash: "Well anyway I need to shower so I'll meet up with you and the others"

Pinkie Pie: "Okie dokie loki"

Pinkie Pie happily skipped away as Rainbow Dash made her way to the changing to shower. As she did so, someone quietly walked in and took her shirt and left quietly. So quiet that the door didn't make a sound.

After she finished her shower, Rainbow Dash quickly dried herself and began to put her clothes back on to which she noticed that her shirt was missing.

Rainbow Dash: "What the?.. Where's my shirt?"

She looked around but was no use. She had to call Pinkie Pie. A few minutes late, Pinkie showed with a hoodie to borrow.

Pinkie Pie: "Me thinks that someone likes you"

Rainbow Dash: "By taking my clothes whilst I'm showering? They are crazy"

Pinkie Pie: "Maybe a prank?"

Rainbow Dash: "It's a cliche classic prank to steal clothes at best and quite overused too. I'll give you this shirt back tomorrow okay pinks?"