25: Racist and rude paparazzi

Straykids at the met gala took me by surprise.

I thought it was a joke at first. I actually didn't believe it until I saw many videos about it and I was like ... "Oh okay this is real"

Their outfits were

Cute

They were cute. It's giving Princes tho🤴🏻
It wasn't on theme but they looked stylish, something men find hard to achieve at these kind of events.

IN tho.

My man is looking out of this world

My man is looking out of this world. I went through his IG yesterday and my jaw was on the floor. I'm IN biased sorry (not sorry)

Felix looks like a fairy.

They all look fine

Is it me or is Chan trying to look soft these days

Is it me or is Chan trying to look soft these days. I'm a bigger fan of Chris tho😏

But then I saw the videos about the racist and rude paparazzi

Like who do they think they are ordering them (SKZ) around?

If it were Zendaya, cardi B or Harry styles they wouldn't have yelled orders at them. It's like they don't realise the kind of influence and impact straykids have. They're the biggest kpop group rn. That's a lot.

Someone was shouting "jump" like they're some pet dogs or sumn.

As I was watching the videos, I didn't even feel too annoyed or anything, I was just laughing bcos
1, I'm an old stay. I've seen alot, I've been through a lot. It ain't my first rodeo. It's not the first time they've been disrespected abroad.

2, I already knew stays would take care of it as they always do. I'm proud of you guys. We have some real secret agents or sumn it this fandom cos y'all be digging real shit.

3, They didn't know who they were messing with. If they knew, they would have been real sweet to them.

Well, I'm glad they got what they deserve.

I didn't expect the whole thing to blow up so much because even the haters are defending straykids rn.

I mean, they didn't do anything to deserve this kinda treatment. Some ppl just hate others for how they look and it's annoying.
They've never listened to their music or know what skz are all about and they stand there thinking they can just say whatever.

I hope other reporters, paparazzi and media as a whole see this as a warning.

Stays are one dangerous fandom.

I'm an old stay and I remember when it was so hard for skz to even get accepted. Ppl hated the new noisy (noeasy hehe) sound so it's not like skz were received with opened arms. They literally pushed their way up after some yrs. The popularity wasn't handed to them.

Then ppl would be like "skz are in the big 3 that's y " shut up, JYP didn't promote them at all. Twice got all the promotion, followed by itzy
The boy groups were basically abandoned.

I actually found out about skz through the iconic Felix dancing to itzy- icy video. I was learning the choreography at the time and I stumbled upon his video.

Majority of skz popularity is from fan promotion and their music being unique.

Stays have been through it trying to get skz out there and now that they're out there ppl think they can just say whatever without knowing anything.

Nuh uh😒

That's why stays are so defensive.

Same thing with BTS too. BTS and skz are quite similar in the area of rising to fame through struggles then being disrespected.

Well I'm glad the paparazzi got what they deserved and I hope this little publicity from the met gala helped them gain more fans too.

Well, that's my little (550 words) rant.

Please vote on my chapters please. It makes me really happy and also helps the Wattpad algorithm to advertise my book to new readers faster.

Thank you
New update coming soon.💕