Back

In the stillness of the night, I felt the darkness creep, As I lay upon my bed, drifting into sleep. But in the depths of dreams, I found myself adrift, Caught in a current, a journey swift.

I floated through a void, a world of endless gray, where time stood still, and shadows held sway. I felt a pull, a force unseen, Drawing me closer, to a realm between.

And in that place, I felt my spirit soar, Beyond the limits of what came before. I saw the stars, in their celestial dance, I felt the universe in its vast expanse.

But then, a voice called out to me, A whisper in the cosmic sea. It spoke of life, of love, of pain, and in its words, I felt a flame.

I felt a tug, a pull back to the earth, To the realm of death, to the land of birth. And as I opened my eyes, I felt the light, I knew that I had won the fight.

For I had tasted death's embrace, and in its grip, I found my place. But now, I stood upon the shore, A survivor of death's dark lore.

I breathed in the air, felt it fill my lungs, As I stood beneath the sky, among the rungs. I felt the beat of my heart, strong and true, As I embraced the life that was born anew.

For in the journey through death's dark door, I found a truth I couldn't ignore. That life is precious, a gift divine, And in its light, we all shine.

So let me live, let me thrive, In the beauty of being alive. For I have walked the path of death, and in its shadow, found my breath.

I am reborn, I am renewed, In the light of life, I am imbued. And though death's grasp may come again, I know that I will rise, and I will win.