whats katherine been up too

katherines pov

tomorrow tonight is the first full moon since klaus has kidnapped me. All i can think about is escaping and seeing if elenas alive.

i look out the passanger side window. i just woke up from being knocked out.

"where are we klaus?" i ask drowsily.

"the florida keys, I have some buissness" he says keeping his eyes on the road.

klaus grabs my arm.

"im gonna need you to play a part tonight, were going out." he says aggressively.

"who do you want me to seduce, some business men whos a werewolf, some playboy." i say sarcastically.

"i need you to keep a low profile and play my girlfriend or wife i haven't decided yet, i have someone i need to meet." he said kissing my hand.

i almost gaged

"wow klaus youe still not over me." I joke.

'very funny kataria, but be careful or that joke might be your last." he says baring his fangs.

i recoil.

"thats more like it." he says with a grin.

he get to the front door and he steps out of the door. he comes over to my side and opens the door.

i stepout. 

the humid air is a comfort in a path of uncertainty

"boy bring my luaggage up to the room." he says to the bellhop.

"yes sir." he says and mumbles something under his breath.

we walk through the doors to the check in.

"I booked the penthouse." he says compelling the man.

"yes here is your key mr..." he says.

"mikealson, mr. klaus mikealson." he says grinning

"and mrs mikealson, two guests." he says putting that into the computer giving me a weird look.

"come on love." he says. "you look dreadful, time for you to clean up," he whispers in my ear.

he puts him arm out for me to link my arm to. then we take the evelovatore up.

as soon as we get up he basically pushes me into the bathroom.

"take your time, theere are towels in there." he says closing the door.

i undress and turn the water to scolding hot.

i havevent showered in a month this feels nice.

 mid rinse i hear the door creak.

"klaus what the fuck im naked." i yell

"its not like a thousand men havent seen you like this." he says chuckling to himself.

"get out." i yell.

"no." he says taking off his shirt.

then he just stares at me

"what are you doing?" i ask annoyed

"theres nothing good on tv" he says with a smirk.

"get out." i say firmly.

he looks surprised that i stood up to him.

"fine love, you'll regret this later." he says leaving.

i finish up and dry off.

I walk out in a towel.