Saraii Jensen----------------------------------------------------------

Saraii Jensen
----------------------------------------------------------

" You know you never told me what happened between you and Scoob? " I asked Koby while we were sitting in our shared hotel room waiting for our friends to finish getting ready. My curiosity sparked.

" mtch " He sucked his teeth, putting his phone down and looking at me.

" aigh so boom, we used to be like best friends type shit and we used to always get into sum shit and you kno since we was bestfriends and all we had each others back and shit " He looked at me making sure I was listening and paying attention. " When I say we used ta have each others back I really mean that, scoob used to always get caught up into some shit and I always used to have to back it up for him or fight the niggas he had beef with since we both know he can't fight. I had beef with some niggas up on the other side and on sum random ass day them niggas decided that they were gonna spin the block and jump me. Aight so i'm fighting them or whatever and some old heads came over and broke that shit up, and i'm looking around tryna see if scoob is good and shit jus to find out that pussy ass nigga ran away and left me there. I caught him in school the next day and I pressed that nigga about the shit and his excuse is that ' he dont want no problems ' " He made quotation marks with his hands and rolled his eyes " It ain't really much to it, he ain't like what I had to say about him being pussy and a bitch and I ain't wanna fuck with him either since he ain't have my back when I always had his"

I nodded my head taking in everything that he was saying.

" You think you'll ever be friends again? " I asked him

" Nah " He shook his head, getting up from the bed and walking to the mini fridge we had taking out one of the sprites and drinking it.

I nodded my head

I got up and went over to the mirror in our room and skimmed over my outfit and hair. I had gotten my hair braided into boho braids before we left for the road trip.

I saw him come up behind me and wrap his arms around my waist, and kissing my neck. I turned around kissing him on the lips and wrapping my arms around his neck. He grabbed my ass while we stuck our tongues in each others mouth. I moaned into the kiss while he lead me to the bed and laid down while I got on top of him. I straddled his body and began grinding on him when things started getting more heated. He placed his hands underneath my shirt and rubbed up and down my stomach and back, grabbing my breasts and playing with them a little. He flipped us over and lifted my shirt, kissing up my body before he got to my breasts, sticking my nipple in his mouth and sucking on it " mmm "

" Okay guys- oop " We were interrupted by Carina walking into the room. I pulled my shirt down quickly and looked up at her seeing her backing out of the room mouthing a sorry. I looked at Koby seeing him staring at me while biting his lip.

I leaned forward and kissed his lips a couple of times before standing up and fixing myself. I felt him staring at me the whole time while I put my lip gloss on and winked at him, leaving the room and into the connected living room.

We had gotten a hotel room that had 2 bedrooms connected to a living room and another separate room for Kyree to stay in with whoever he pleased.

----------------------------------------------------------

Filler chapter

My bad y'all I don't really like writing sex scenes but imma make sure I do a couple in this story