Discard me

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

A moment of silence and then people began to leave. F/n tiredly wiped her eyes with her thumb and let them readjust to the light. Izuku stayed behind to wait as his friends were all heading to Ochaco's place to have dinner. But he noticed she made no effort to move, "Are you not coming?"

F/n shook her head as she pointed behind her, where the church resided, "I think I'm just going to stay here for a bit. You go on ahead."

"Are you sure?" He asked again as he didn't want to leave her alone, "I might go to bed early and from the looks of it, you should too. We're both exhausted."

She looked at him, shaking her head again, "I won't take long, I promise. I'll make sure to come find you."

As much as he wanted to be with her, he understood that she needed to be left alone to deal with her emotions. Just like him, she had her own way of coping. He just wanted them to both be sad together and deal with it. It's what couples do, right?

He placed his palms on her cheeks before giving her a soft kiss on the forehead, "If you need me, you know where to go."

"Goodnight." She kissed his palms before he left. She then made her way to the church, sitting on the stairs as she twirled the flower in her hand. She looked at the ground below, letting her mind drift off.

She should have noticed that the moon had come up and stars were twinkling at her. It wasn't until she heard some shuffling footsteps approaching and bottle clinking together that caught her attention.

Turning the corner, Katsuki waved his arm in the air as he approached her, "Finally! You're damn hard to find! Thought I had to search the entire place for you."

Her eyes shifted away from his face and to the pack of alcohol in his hand. Her brows raised, "What's going on?"

He grinned at her, "Stole this from the food house. It's been gathering dust so I don't think anyone would notice it missing."

She leaned forward and looked back at the ground, the flower in her hand had its petals fall on her shoes. She honestly wasn't in the mood for any company, "Probably the AA meetings they have would miss it."

Katsuki let out a laugh that startled her, "You're funny!"

She didn't mean to be funny, but she was intrigued as she eyed him suspiciously, her pupils roamed his figure and she noticed that he was swaying a bit, "..Are you drunk?"

The blonde took a seat next to her as he smiled, "What-no-are you?"

Seeing him pass her a bottle, she took it as she leaned back in her spot, "How many did you take?"

He shrugged, "Does it matter?"

She cracked the bottle open, "It does if a five foot something gets drunk off of one beer, you lightweight."