Fearless

A one shot of my life

(That I wish would happen)

Fearless

We walked hand and hand out of the school parking lot, we were both in our dresses sense the dance just ended, we were one the few people left in school. As we stepped out the doors, it started raining.

I smile and run out in the parking lot, "it's so pretty!" I yell as I spin around. The rain pouring down on my face, the puddles splashing out from under me as I spin, my blue dress getting soaked in the process.

"Dance with me!" I yell as I run over to her, and drag her into the parking lot with me. We laugh as we start spinning in the rain, she runs a hand through her red hair that's getting wet but her blue eyes staring into mine with a smile on her face.

"You're so pretty," she said as we started to slow dance, I blushed as I rested my head on her shoulder.

Once we were completely soaked, we ran to her car, laughing in the process. "Ina, we're completely soaked, what are we going to do?" she asks, her eyes on me, i don't say anything just capering the moment, so i can remember it.

"Lets go to your cabin" I smile, as she starts driving, she puts her hand on my thigh. I put on our playlist that she made us, I smiled as the first song came on was Fearless by Taylor swift.

I walk through the door of her cabin, she just stands in the doorway looking at me, my hands are shaking, why am i like this? I'm never like this. She comes over to me and pulls me in, I'm more brave now.

It was are first kiss, it's flawless, it's really something, it's fearless.

"I don't know how better this can get" i whisper

"But with you id dance in a storm in my best dress" she replies

"Fearless" we both smile.

✧˚ · . Marina speaks!

so basically this is based off of my snowco dance and the song fearless. and yes the girl i am talking about is my crush lol 

this stays between us okay?

okay