Bio

Full Name: Y/n L/n

Full Name: Y/n L/n

Gender: Female (Formerly Male)

Age: 27 years old

Background: Y/n was one of the original beta testers for Yggdrasil and kept on with the game through to its full launch. Using the secrets and exploits she discovered in the beta she went on ahead to become the game's number 1 ranked player, unofficially earning the nickname as Yggdrasil's hidden raid boss. At some point after her rise through the leader boards she was recruited into the Nazarick guild as its 43rd member. She'd be the last player logged onto the Yggdrasil server during its shutdown, in which she found herself transported to a new world as her gamer avatar.

Yggdrasil Level: 100

Racial Classes
-Dragonoid (15)
-Elemental Drake (10)
-True Dragon (10)
-Greatwyrm (5)
-Dragon God (5)

Job Classes
-Wizard (15)
-Elementalist (10)
-Sword Mage (10)
-Theology Mage (10)
-Archmage (5)
-World Enemy (5)

Notable Skills and Abilities

Aura of Submission: Dramatically lowers the stats and abilities of all male and female creatures within range. Dramatically raises stats and abilities of all Futa creatures in range.

Body of the Sex Eater: Increases Y/n's stats when facing male or female opponents. Decreases Y/n's stats when facing Futa opponents.

Dracogenesis: Allows transformation between a human and a true draconic form.

Five Headed Tyrantess: Y/n possess's four secondary bodies that she controls and occupies. These bodies can be operate via direct control or independently. Each body possess the stats and abilities of a full level 100 character and should one be destroyed it will regenerate so long as another of the five exist.

Goddess of Evil Dragons: Y/n is regarded as a divine and draconic entity by all detection magic cast on her. Dragons are automatically compelled to serve and worship Y/n. In addition, all elemental and holy effects cast by Y/n are drastically magnified In potency.

Mistress of Magic: Y/n knows and has access to every spell in Yggdrasil that is not explicitly job class restricted.

Queen of All Trades: Y/n can temporarily grant herself the abilities of another job class, but only up to 25 levels worth at a time. She does not gain any statistical buffs from these classes, only gaining access to their spells and class features.

Y/n's Bodies and Draconic Forms

Red