26. Veer gets to know about Pratha!!!

4 months later. Pratha is 4 months pregnant. Her bump is little showing and she has become chubbier and fat. To cover bump, she wears loose Kurtis. Veer has become very protective about her and her child. Even he has fallen for her but he hasn't realized. Though Pratha doesn't know that Veer knows that she's pregnant. Omi has become used to get scolded by Veer on Pratha's mistakes but definitely he doesn't scold pratha. And also Omi has become very good friend of Pratha. He can sense that Veer has a soft corner for her. In the chaul, she has become talk of the topic of everybody. Everyone back bitches about her. But Dadi ma, dada ji really care for her and they take care of her.

Right now Pratha and Veer is on car. Veer is driving and Pratha is sitting on passenger sit. They have gone to restaurant to join a meeting. Now they are coming from there.

Veer: Pratha, aap kaha rehti hai?

Pratha: ji?

Veer: aap kaha rehti hai, mujhe address boliye. Mai aapko aapke Ghar drop kar deta hu.

Pratha: sir, koi baat nehi. Aur abhi toh office hour khatam bhi nehi hua hai. Mai abhi Ghar Kyu jaungi?

Veer: you're looking tired Ms Sharma. You should take rest I guess. Aap address boliye.

Pratha: but sir..........

Veer: it's my order

Pratha: thik hai.
.
.
.
They reach there. Pratha is about to get down from car but veer immediately gets down and comes Pratha's side. He opens the door for her. She's amazed. She gets down from car.

Pratha: thank you sir

Veer: you're welcome. Tum Yaha akeli rehti ho?

Pratha nodded.

Veer: may I ask you a question?

Pratha: ji

Veer: tumhara husband kaha hai? Tum akeli Kyu rehti ho?

Pratha: woh...... actually......... Mere husband.......... Out of town rehte hai job ke wajese.

Veer: ohh....

Pratha: I think I should go. Thank you

Pratha leaves from there. He sits on car. He saw Pratha's phone on the passenger sit.

Veer: Aree..... Yeh toh aapna phone rakhke gayi hai.

He takes it and goes outside.

Veer: Pratha, kaunsi Ghar mei rehti Hogi?

He saw Pratha standing. He goes towards her. Her back is facing to him. He saw two women standing and talking. He hears they are talking about Pratha.

Lady 1: Tumhe pata hai, Maine abhi Pratha ko dekha ek ladke ke sath aate huye. Woh ladka shayad usse drop karne aaya tha

Lady 2: sachmei?

Lady 1: Haa. Kitni besharam ladki hai. Pregnant hai, husband ne usse Ghar se nikal diya. Aur woh Yaha dusre mard ke sath ghum Rahi hai

Lady 2: Haa...... Mujhe toh pehle se hi yeh ladki Pasand nehi thi. Mujhe toh lagta hai uske pet mei Jo bachcha hai woh uska husband ka nehi hai. Shayad kissi aur ka bachcha hai. Issliye toh isko Ghar se nikal diya

Lady 1: Haa mujhe bhi yehi lagta hai. Pata nehi mata ji- Bapu ji ko Kya dikh gaya uss ladki mei. Isko Yaha rakh Liya.

Lady 2: besharam ladki ek number ki

Pratha feels very bad. Tears fall down from her eyes. She immediately runs to upstairs. The ladies didn't see her because she was standing in a distance. Veer saw this. He becomes very angry on this. He saw her going upstairs. He goes behind her.

Pratha enters in the house and closes the door immediately. She starts crying. While she hears a Knock on the door. She immediately wipes her tears and try to representable herself. Then opens the door. She saw veer is standing.

Pratha: sir, aap?

Veer can see her face is pale. Though she's trying to hide her tears but it's visible that she was crying. Her nose and eyes have become red.

Veer shows her her phone.

Pratha: ohh....... Sorry Mai bhul gayi thi. Thank you

Veer: may I come inside Ms Sharma? Woh I'm thirsty. Thoda pani milega?

Pratha: Ji..... Aayiye na sir.

He enters.

Pratha : Mai pani Leke aati hu. Aap please bethiye

She goes to bring water. Veer looks around. It's a small house. Not so much nice furnished. Pratha cones back with water and gives him. He takes the glass and drinks

Veer: thanks

Pratha: sir, coffee?

Veer: no..... Actually yes. Aaj aapki haat ka coffee nehi piya hai. Then ok, I will have

Pratha goes to kitchen to make coffee. Veer goes behind her.

Pratha: sir aap Kyu Aaye Yaha? Yaha pe bohot garmi hai. Aap waha bethiye. Mai leke aarahi hu

Veer: it's ok Pratha. I'm ok here

Pratha: I'm sorry. Yaha bohot garmi hai. Aap comfortable nehi lagrahe hai.

Veer: I'm comfortable, don't be sorry.

She starts making coffee.

Veer: aap akeli Kyu rehti hai. I mean akeli ek ladki Aise nehi rehna chahiye. Woh pregnancy mei toh belkul bhi nehi

Pratha looks at him widened eyes.

Veer: Don't look at me like this. Aap loose dress jarur pehenti hai. But that doesn't mean aap aapni baby bump completely disappear kar sakti hai.

She didn't say anything. She pours coffee in two mugs. Then takes the tray but he takes it from her hand.

Pratha: sir aap yeh Kya karrahe hai?

Veer: it's ok Pratha

They go in living room and sits. There is awkward silence. Veer breaks it.

Veer: Pratha, you're working with me. I know I don't have any right to ask about your personal life but as your boss I need to know about you.

Pratha looks down.

Veer: aapko aapke husband ne Ghar se nikal diya hai?

She looks at him with shocked.

That's it. Hopefully you all like this part. Please do vote and comments and share your feedback. Thank you 😊