✩ to the end (bonus)

AUTHOR'S NOTE
I've had some people ask if there was going to be a bonus chapter and initially i thought absolutely NOT, 75 chapters is more than enough!!!! But i'm easily convinced, and I wanted to write something about Coachella (and Blur's supposedly last gig? Damon Albarn we know what you are—–a liar).

Also wanted to write something about their dynamic as a family. If you know me though, then you should know that i tend to write too much and go overboard.

Nothing new here, I did the exact same thing.

Thank you for 26k reads, you guys are fucking incredible and I love you all. If you haven't already, read my new Noel and Liam book called Femme Fatale! And enjoy! xx

 If you haven't already, read my new Noel and Liam book called Femme Fatale! And enjoy! xx

11th November , 2023

When Levon and Gene Gallagher enveloped themselves in a brotherly band, there were silent protests in regards to their decision.

They had seen it all before, and it was ultimately proven that Gallagher brothers had a tough time composing themselves when being placed in the same band. But, of course, the boys insisted that they weren't like their father——or really, that they weren't like Noel Gallagher. They told themselves, and everybody else, that they had the decency not to screw over their brother, unlike Noel.

So they say.

"No! Mika," Ozzy sighs defeatedly, clenching on to his own hair as he held back his frustration towards his sister. "That's not how you do it. You're not doing it right!"

She releases her grip on the pencil she had been holding, her mathematics homework sprawled all over the kitchen counter as Damon and Valia occupied themselves by the stove. "But you said——you said to do it like this!" Mika complains, frowning profoundly at her older brother.

It was a Sunday, and her homework was due the next day. And in spite of Damon and Valia's insistence that she finished up her work the minute she got it, Mika was stubborn and spent most of her leisure time playing around with her brothers.

Levon often took her out after schools for some food, and occasionally, the two of them would come back home with plenty of new things for her. Whether it be clothes, or books. Ozzy would join them whenever he felt like, but for the most time he preferred staying home and playing his drums (which Valia would get irritated over whenever he neglected his school work for it as well). The only thing about Ozzy was that he does well in school, no matter the numerous negligence, Damon and Valia found that his grades were something to be proud of.

Mika, on the other hand, felt like crying each time she had to get ready for school. Even more so when she was doing her work.

"When did I say that?" Ozzy defended himself, he surely wouldn't have given her the wrong instructions. "You never listen to what I say, do you even want my help?"