EPILOGUE

It has been two months since the wedding. We moved to Britain, thinking we need more room since Gus decided he wanted to live with us. Lindsey and Melanie thought it was a good idea for him to be around guys so they let him move in with us.

 My dad's still work in Pittsburgh and I will start school in a few months. Lindsey, Melanie, and Jenny went back to Canada.

 Michael and Ben decided to adopt a baby girl named Emily. Hunter went back school. Emmett decided to move back to Pittsburgh where his family is. Ted still works for my dad and just asked his boyfriend Blake to marry him and of course, he said yes. Debbie and Carl finally walked down the aisle.

I hope someone asks me what I did this summer because I will say, I have learned a lesson in love. Love always wins no matter what. I will always believe that. I also learned that if you love someone, you need to tell them. Don't wait until something bad happens for you to finally realize you love them. I know my dad loved Justin in his own way. They knew they had to grow up a little bit more before they could be each other's husband.

 Justin had to make his own mark on the world without my dad's help. My dad had to let him. By leaving him alone for as long as it took. Even though it hurt him by not talking to him, he knew Justin needed it. I think there is a reason for everything. I know they will be happy from now on. They have come a long way to be together and there is nothing that is going to stop their love from growing. We don't know what the future holds but I know my future is going to fill with blessing, love and with the best family a girl could ever have. Brian and Justin finally got the happy ending their deserve. THE END