CHAPTER 6

Author note : Sorry for my absence, school has dead been killing me but here's a long overdue chapter for you guys even though it's a filler

Jèlaní POV:

As I turned the key in the lock, to the back porch that usually is welled lite room was now overshadowed with darkness. I don't know if I was drinking a little too much, which I wasn't but something told me to look up. Jumping back I seen Everett big long pole ass peering over us, I almost let CJ drop face front into the ground, but I caught him in the last second. CJ shuffled a little before lifting his head up seemingly to see why we stopped. When he's eyes landed on Everett I swear his eyes popped out of his tiny ass head. I almost wanted to chuckle after seeing his reaction, but then I realized again why the look of shock and horror, shadowed his face. "Do y'all little asses think y'all grown now, hmm". All that was going on in my head was "FUCKKKK". This was the first time I didn't have a comeback or anything to say to him. " So y'all just going to stand their looking dumb asf or y'all going to start explaining shit. We're the fuck was y'all"

I suck my teeth and pushed Everett out the way, but I wasn't able to go to far due to the fact of Everett grabbing my wrist stopping me. His face was opposite then he's  usual mad face. It was more perplex. Dropping his face from that back to mad. "CJ take your little ass upstairs, and you stay. I'ma deal with you later, but first I gotta talk to Woody first, buzz". Nudging his head to the side, CJ quickly made his way up the steps, not missing one. What ever happened to you're going to have my back, no matter what, now his ass, just running, not even batting, an eye. Not even no sass whatsoever towards Everett. I swiftly turned my head from facing the direction. CJ went to Everett, angry face. Huffing, I snatched my hand that he was still holding from him. And stomped my ass into the living room. I sat down on the couch, crossing both my hands on my chest, staring directly at the wall ahead of me, instead of on Everett. " look, I know sometimes I could come off a little overprotective of..." . I didn't even let him finish his thought, I immediately cut my eyes at him and looked away from his gaze. " like I was about to say, OK I am crazy protective of you, and even towards a little sea, but there is a reason. You're my baby brother at one and I have been protecting you for years. What makes you think I'm going to stop now, I practically raised you. With mom and dad leaving on business trips, so much, so fuck me for being worried where you're at, coming in at 2 AM". Breaking my heart gaze, trying to look at Everett. My face drops from mad to sympathetic. He's right, he's my brother. Of course, he's going to worry about me coming in at all hours in the night, plus he's Everett. I peed my head up, just a little bit to look at Everett for a sec. I didn't expect from him to be staring back at me with a small smile. I couldn't stay mad at him. Me and Everett has always been like this we might fight and argue, but the one thing we cannot do was stay mad at each other. I got up and thrusted right into his arms that were already wide open. I soaked  in his warmth in for a couple more seconds and pulled back. " good night baby bro and don't let me catch. Y'all doing shit like this again, you hear me". I nodded my head and issued Everett a solemn good night as well.

I slowly made my way upstairs, thinking over the events that happened not even 24 hours ago. Every little second and moment rush through my head of my encounter with Jamàl and Mateo. As I thought about them, I pondered on the accident of what might happen if I actually chose to go all in with them and entertain their shenanigans. A part of me also thought of the way they made me feel, the way their touches excited me, and made my insides stir up. But I knew I had to go about this moderately instead of bulldozing through. As I got to my room, I found CJ completely passed out and cuddled up on my bed, but one of my body pillows. Sighing, I made my way to the bed and removed CJs shoes and outside clothes because you I'm so close to not be or touch the bed after collecting all the dirt and bacteria from outdoors. I unzip his boots and move quickly to move all his layers leaving him in his underwear, I swiftly reach over to my drawer on the right side of my bed for a T-shirt at least what she did to wear because at night there is almost always a draft. Seeing him all comfortable, I got myself ready for bed as well, quickly, taking off all my clothes and grabbing a shirt as well, throwing it on over my head. Now typically I take a shower, but today drained the hell out of me, and I was extremely tired. I climbed into my bed behind CJ, wrap my hands around him gently and felt my eyes drifting to sleep.

Time Skip ⏭️

I woke up to a weight being on my shoulders, and immediately was able to identify the culprit. By his bouncy curly hair, I close my eyes for a couple more seconds, just before, and catching a bright ray of sunshine, hit my eyes from my window. I carefully remove CJ's head from off my arm and shoulder to my pillow. He's stirred for bit, not until settling for a specific spot on my bed, pulling the sheets with him, chuckling I sat up and got myself off the bed, walking towards my bathroom I took my time in the bathroom between using the bathroom in itself, brushing my teeth, and completing my skin care, it's safe to say I was in there long as fuck. As I was starting at myself in the mirror, I heard a thud." oh shit oh, my poor butt". Coming out my bathroom and following the sound of my best friends and his whines. " what happened best". Looking up from the floor CJ turn his focus to me, still holding a pout on his face." my ass fell off your big ass bed trying to answer, why I thought it was my phone, but turns out it was yours. You know how my mom gets about me answering on the first ring". Nodding, of course I know also, all about that. " well, since it was my phone ringing, who was calling because Lord knows my friend circle is really small, and you yourself make up half of it Cee". We both couldn't help it and ended up laughing ending the previous conversation. But for real who was it?". By the looks of it, it's looking like you caught someone's or should I say they're interest, Bestie". That's all I'm saying think about it". With that CJ handed me my phone, leaving me, looking at illuminated blue screen, and the missed calls, followed by the texts sent by the two. Welp, let's see what happens.