Chapter 3

Doma POV

Shit. Inosuke found me. I thought. I'll try to play along. "Inosuke... come! I'll explain." I smile and beckon him to come in.

"Doma-sama..." Inosuke says, looking disgusted. "What are you doing? Who is that lady you're eating?" He also looked a bit scared. I noticed. A lot like how his mother looked like when she found out I was a demon too. But this guy hides it better, being the stubborn, hardheaded boy he is.

"Listen Inosuke... I'm a demon..." I say, slowly and carefully.

"THEN I'LL KILL YOU!" Inosuke growls and pounces on me. I use a simple technique and slam him against the wall. He jumps up and charges again. I fling him to the ground.

"GARRR! I'LL KILL YOU! YOU EVIL DEMON! YOU KILLED MY MOTHER DIDN'T YOU?" He bellows.

"Listen Inosuke... we are good people... we are not evil. In fact, I'm good. People are suffering. So I help them get rid of it. They are now happily living within me." I explain simply.

Inosuke seems to have been convinced. "How do I become one? I wanna do good too!"

Chuckling, I said, "When you're older. I promise I'll turn you into a demon." I could see Inosuke's eyes light up with excitement. I couldn't help but feel he looked a bit cute. Stop it Doma. You have better things to worry about. What about the gift for Akaza-dono? Right, I forgot about that. I glance nervously at Inosuke and smile.

"Go to sleep now. I'll teach you more in the morning!" Inosuke happily jumps off and runs to his room. I quickly finish the girls up. After that, I lay on my bed.

What do I do?

~In the morning~

Inosuke POV

Hehehehe... I thought to myself. I'm gonna become a demon... I'm gonna save people from suffering! Just like Doma-sama! I jump out of bed and run to the training arena.

Shnufflee. Grunt. I heard. I whipped my head around. What? Something emerges from the woods. It has a stocky powerful body and it had rough fur. A MONSTER! "YAAAAAARARRARAAAAGGAGAGGRGG" I screamed my battle cry. "DIEEEEEE" I ran towards it and it ran towards me. We bonked heads. "OWWWWWWWWW!" I screamed. "YOU GODDAMN BITCH WHAT THE %#@! GO DIE ROT IN HELL!" I scream and start crying.

"What's all that noise? Inosuke? Who taught you that language?" Doma-sama trotted in, looking somewhat worried. He spotted the boar. He stepped in front of me. Woah, Doma-sama is so cool! Taking out his fans, he swung it around himself. What is he doing to my pet? The boar's head fell off.

MY PET! I screamed in my head, then I realised I was screaming it in real life too. "MY PET!" I sobbed.

Doma POV

I saved him! I thought proudly. I'm such a good father!

Wait huh? I shake my head. He's just a THING Doma! Yes, a thing.

I shake the thought away and turn to Inosuke. Expecting to see his eyes shining with happiness. Instead, he's bawling his eyes out.

"MY PET!" He sobs. I hate seeing him sad. I do? ARRRG STOP IT! I look at him. What does he want?

"I WANT MY PET! WAAAAAAAAAAH! MY BOAR!" He wails.

I create an ice boar and it came to life, running around Inosuke and giving him kisses. Inosuke's eyes light up again and he hugs the ice boar.

"Waaaaah! Doma-sama! Teach me!" He says. His little green eyes gazing up at me. I felt my heart flutter a little and I put my hand on my chest. What is this feeling? I feel.

I feel happy.