Don't leave me- O/S

Abhira is back to her savage and badass attitude. She minds her own business and stays quiet for most of the time. She doesn't pay any heed to the family dramas anymore. She doesn't care about any venom that Ruhi spits.

After the Charu incident, she started to engross herself more in her studies and firm. She talked to Dev only as a colleague and shoo-ed away any personal remark or information about the Poddars.

Everyone in the family started to notice this behavior but it wasn't poking anyone that much except Ruhi. She was unable to find any excuse to quarrel with Abhira and bring her down in front the family and Dadisa.

One fine night, Abhira was studying in her bedroom when Armaan came in. He was all tired from the whole day's work and just wanted to have a quality time spent with his beloved wife.

Was she really beloved? If she was, why did he always outcast her? As if she was some stranger or enemy for that sake.

Abhira on the other side had put her budding love inside her only. She thought to never express it anymore.  She was scared that doing so would take Armaan away from her even as a friend.

Armaan: Abhira aaj tumahra din kesa gaya?

Abhira: Accha gaya.

Sensing the cold behavior of Abhira since almost a week now, Armaan was perplexed. He was also frustrated with all the happenings around him. He was frustrated of Ruhi and her manipulation, Dadisa and her taunts, his parents degrading relationship and Abhira's cold behavior.

He wanted to ask her what was bothering her. But already knowing her answer, he never did so. He knew he had hurt her. He knew he was not the right guy for her. He knew he never could give her what she really wanted or rather needed, which is love. She needed love and care. Because she was merely a young girl who was lost. Who was lost from everything she had. She lost her mother who was her everything. She never saw anything in life beyond her mother. But losing her for Armaan was a tragic hit.

Armaan couldn't stop himself anymore and he abruptly asked her:
Abhira yeh kya laga rakha hai itne dino se! Na tum niche aakar khana khaati ho na tum mujhse baat karti ho. Please share your grief with me. Dard baatne se hi kamm ta hai, meri stationery ki dukaan.

Abhira: Seriously Armaan? Tum mujhe puch rahe ho ki main naraz aur cold behave kyu kar rahi ho?

Armaan not able to see her sad anymore hugged her tried to console her.
The bone crushing hug was only filled with pure love and care. He cared for her. He was always did. For if he didn't, he wouldn't have cared for her on the first day itself and would have never married her against the will of his family.
Abhira not able to control her tears any more hugged him back and cried her heart out.
Armaan could feel his shirt getting wet and that ached him, that his wife was under such pain but he could never see that.

Abhira: Armaan, I swear mujhe pehle pata hi nahi tha Charu aur Dev sir ke affair ke baare mein. Mujhe jab pata chala, I confronted her but she did not listen to me. Ghanguar ke din jab voh aur Dev sir ek saath puja kar rahe the, maine unhe dekha aur roka bhi, I said very strongly ki unhe ghar pe bata dena chahiye. If not the elders then atleast you should be informed. Aur Charu ne ha bhi kaha tha. I guess Ruhi ne voh baate sunli hogi aur ghar pe usse ese disclose kardiya. Armaan, pyaar karna is not wrong. Charu ka career abhi just start hi huya tha, voh agar abhi ese firm se resign kar degi, it would create a really bad impact on her future endeavors. Please uske saath esa mat hone do Armaan.

Armaan: Abhira, tum kitni selfless ho yaar! Abhi bhi tumhe Charu ki fikr hai. Tumahre saath itna bura vyavahar kiya sabne, uska tumhe koi dukh nahi hai?