Karma.-O/S

Story begins from today's episode(13/05/24).

Dadisa tried her best to break Abhira from the within just to get the divorce done quick rather as soon as possible. Abhira was already so fragile that Dadisa's words didn't take any time for her to break down completely. She was tired. She was tired of all these taunts,hatred. She was always loved by everyone but now,just hated. She was tried to gel with the family but she never succeeded, maybe because the family never wanted to. Every day there would have been a new problem within the family and somehow or the other, Abhira would have been blamed. Even she knew that she was being mistreated but she didn't care after a point of time. All she cared for was love. All she cared for was family. She had always craved for a family but her mother was everything to her, but now that she was gone, Abhira needed a family in life. She knew her marriage was a year game but she wanted the love from family for that one year atleast.

Abhira was done fighting for her rights and feelings. She just wanted to let these things go away. She accepted whatever Dadisa said and moved out of the room. She was in her thoughts when she bumped into Armaan(as shown in the show). She was hurt. Her eyes spoke hatred. Armaan could always read her eyes and vice versa. Even Abhira could understand that Armaan was perplexed and hurt.

Abhira: Kya chahiye?

Armaan: Tum!

Abhira: What?

Armaan: Abhira I very well know dadisa and am sure ki unhone tumhe bhi divorce ke liye court mein jhooti gawai dene ko kaha hai. Matt dena, please. 3 months nahi toh 6 months lekin jhoot bolkar 2 week ke andar mujhe divorce nahi chahiye.

Abhira: Main dekhlungi mujhe jo karna hoga.

She was trembling and her voice was so broken and that Armaan started to pity her. He couldn't see his wife so sad. He hugged her immediately and could feel his sweatshirt from his shoulder area get wet immediately. They were tears. Abhira couldn't help but to let her tears ooze out in one go. Armaan broke the hug and made her sit on the bed and closed the door. He sat beside her and held her hands.

Armaan: Tum mere saath sab kuch share kar sakti ho but please don't cry.

Abhira: Mujhe kucch share nahi karna. I need to go the washroom, please excuse me.

Armaan: Main tumko jaane hi nahi dunga.

Abhira: Main jaungi.

Armaan: Nahi.

Abhira: Ha.

Armaan: Toh chalo saath mein chalte hai.

Abhira: What?

Armaan: Yeah! Ya toh share karo ya phir chalo saath mein.

Abhira went out of the room and Armaan stood there dejected. The Abhira who could never stay without talking, who could never stay without sharing her feelings is today hiding them all. He had hurt her so bad, he thought.

The next morning they went to the court and Abhira gave a false testimony just to speed up the divorce process ( as shown in the show). Armaan was confused as to why she did that.
The judge assured them a divorce in a time period of 15 days. All of them went out of the court room and then Armaan had a outburst.

Armaan: Kyu kiya Abhira tumne esa? Humari shaadi mein tumahri manzoori nahi thi? Seriously?

Abhira: Please Armaan, yeh bolne se humara divorce process kitna speed uo hogaya hai. Chill!

Armaan: Chill? Seriously?? Abhira I want an answer, kya yeh shaadi tumahri marzi se nahi huyi thi?

Abhira unable to hide her emotions anymore, went away crying. She ran away from Armaan. She just couldn't face him. She quickly went home and packed her bags to leave.

Armaan: Kaha ja rahi ho tum?

Abhira: Jaha meri marzi, none of your business.

Armaan: Abhira you are my wife. I have the right to know.

Abhira: Wife? Hahaha!

Armaan: What?

Abhira: Exactly! Wife aur main? Tumko parwa hai meri thodi si bhi? Hoti toh ese behave nahi karte mere saath. Mujhe yaha par vapas aane ka konsa shok tha, main toh yaha sirf maa - papa ke rishte ko thik karne aayi thi jo meri vagah se kharab huya hai.

Armaan: I understand Abhira lekin your behavior, that is is highly questionable.

Abhira: So what about your behavior Armaan? Tumme koi defect nahi hai, saari galti meri. Global warming bhi toh mere vagah se hi hoti hai na?

Armaan: You are overreacting!

Abhira: Accha! Now please excuse me. Divorce ke final hearing par aajaungi.

Armaan: Abhira matt jao!

Abhira: Armaan I swear tum kitne confused ho jivan mein. Kabhi tum mujhse bina matlab ke jhagra karte ho kabhi, manane mein lag jate ho. Are you for real? Actually not. You just follow what your pyaari best friend Ruhi says. Mujhe usse bilkul faraq nahi parta lekin mere saath agar uske wagah se kharab vyavaar karoge toh main bhi nahi voh accept nahi karungi.

Abhira finally said what she felt. Armaan was slowly realizing all the wrong that was done by him to her. She was not broken anymore but just stronger. She left the house forever and Armaan was just standing there realizing his mistake.

With time he realized how everything planned by Ruhi and Dadisa were bearing fruits and he was once again alone in life. Alone with no one by his side. He atleast had Abhira with him when no one was with him. She always cared for him, always consoled him when he was sad but now he was alone. Ruhi had just one intention that was to be in the good books of dadisa and even she sometimes to be for dadisa was against Armaan.

Armaan realized that what once he did to Abhira that was to sideline her was done with him right now.

Thank you.