23.

~ some nights later ~

The steam from the shower filled the air as a mixture of sweat and water dripped down my face. My face was just inches from Destiny's, our fingers intertwined as I held her hand up against the wall.

My other hand held her thigh as I lifted her leg higher. I stroked deeper inside her, earning a low whine from her.

I let out a small groan, feeling Destiny's nails scratch along my back.

"Tayle- mmhm yess..." Destiny moaned, clearly trying to keep quiet. "I know..." I nodded, smiling at the struggle faces she made.

"You taking this dick so good baby. You're such a good girl for me." I quietly spoke into Destiny's ear, grabbing her chin. Her breathing grew louder but shaky.

I felt as her leg buckled, giving out.

I slowly began to pull out of Destiny's pùssy, although I felt her clenching around my dick. "It ain't going anywhere." I teased, chuckling.

Destiny slightly bit her lips, as I finally slipped out of her wetness.

She then suddenly grabbed my titty and placed my nipple in her mouth, licking and sucking on it. "Mmm." I moaned, feeling tingly sensations traveling through my body.

Destiny moaned, never breaking eye contact with me. Eventually she switched to my titty, playing with my nipple.

She smirked a little, feeling my dick poke her.

My dick was definitely starting to ache and crave some sort of pleasure again.

To my surprise, Destiny wrapped her hand around my dick. I locked eyes with her, feeling her slowly and sensually stroke it. Eventually, Destiny brought her other hand down.

I moaned quietly as she tightened her grip and practically massaged the tip.

"Chill, chill, chill..." I then told her, grabbing her hands. "Turn around." I carefully spun her around. Destiny bent over slightly.

"Stooop." she groaned as my hand came across her ass. I did it again, just because. "Tayleigh. That shit sting. Stop." Destiny turned to me, gripping my dick tightly.

"Ight stop. Chill." I said, grabbing her hand.

Destiny slowly let go, turning back around. I then smacked her ass again, way harder than before. Destiny started to say something. "Shut up." I told her, putting my finger in her mouth.

I then bent her over a little more, slipping my dick inside her pùssy.

I started stroking deep inside her wetness, holding her arms behind her back. Destiny released a few moans, as did I. "Damnn..." I whispered to myself, watching Destiny's ass bounce off me.

My finger was no longer keeping Destiny quiet, so I quickly placed my hand over her mouth. "Shh baby..." I chuckled.

Destiny threw her head back, struggling to stay quiet. I watched as her eyes rolled back.

The arch in her back was everything.

I bit my lip, reaching around and grabbing her titties as they bounced freely. I played with her nipples, kissing on her neck and shoulders.