Prologue

My name is Levi Ackermann.
I'm 20 years old and I'm living a good and easy life. I have an own house wich I got after my parents died 2 years ago in a car crash. I'm studying at the Wall Maria academy wich is located near my house, I only need 10 to 15 minutes with my car (which I got from my parents, too) to get there.
I'm satisfied with my life, I have enough money, an own house, car and a good graduation. The only bad thing about my life is that I'm alone, which is probably so because I'm very antisocial.

I don't like people and the most of them are pissing me off, just if they stand next to me.
Furthermore I'm special.
Why?
Well, I remember my last life.

It was many many years ago, humanity was almost eradicated by titans. That are very big things who look like men or women, but they eat humans. I remember that a lot of my friends died during the fight against them.

The main thing I wanted to say: in my old life I wasn't alone. There was a boy. Yes... a boy.
He was the most stunning human on earth, his eyes were a beautiful green. I loved them.

I loved him.

I remember he almost died because he was a titan shifter. That means he was able to turn into a titan. After every titan was killed they wanted me to kill him, too, because I was humanity's strongest soldier.
But I loved him. I wanted to marry him. So I took his hand and ran away. We got married and lived until we were very old.

I remember everything of him...
His soft skin and lips... I loved it to kiss them.
His beautiful eyes... I loved it to lose myself, looking into them.
His perfect body... I loved it to touch it.

But now he's gone and I'm alone. I don't know... Maybe he is somewere out there in the big world. Maybe he was reborn many years ago so he is old now, maybe he was reborn today and is very young.

I think I will never get to know it.
Well, I think it's not usual to remember his last life, so even if I would meet his way, he wouldn't remember. Or maybe he would? I don't know...

Oh... I'm crying right now... I should stop talking about him. I should find another person I would love but I'm not sure if I can love another person.
I'm even not sure if I'm straight or gay, because I never fell in love before in this life. I'm not interested in other people. Well... That's probably why I'm antisocial.

At the moment we have a break and don't have to go to school, so I'm working at a small café, to earn some money.

Well, I have to leave now. I will tell you everything about my day when I'm back.