(Oneshot: History)

(A random idea last minute, y'all gotta know the history of my AU if y'all want to understand my AU, also, History cuz our history test results got out, don't ask my grade.)

"Hello, everyone, I am the new substitute teacher, and call me Floryn

"Hello, everyone, I am the new substitute teacher, and call me Floryn."

The new light peach haired lady with a large witch hat substitute teacher smiled, whispers was present amongst the students, trying to know on what happened to the current teacher.

"Don't worry class, your teacher was just away on a trip, "I need to escape those imbeciles." She said before temporarily handing me her job."

She smiled throught the pain.

"Anyways, we'll be learning History of our world today!" She quickly changed the topic.

" Screener de montrer."

She waved her wand, a big digital like hologram appearing in the middle of the classroom, with the students string at it with awe.

The illusion was as clear as day, as if it were happening right before them.

Mash, Lance, Lemon and Finn just happened to have the same classes.

All of them sitting around the illusion, focusing on the magic in the middle.

"First of all, let's get to how this world was created."

The projector showed nothing but emptiness, and words.

"Does anyone know what the words are?"

A student raised their hand.

"It's God."

"Correct!"
She said as she tossed the first year a bronze coin and turned to them whilst looking at the empty space.

"At first, there was nothing but words, and those words formed God, who, later created three entities. Does anyone know their name?"

This time, another Orca dorm raised their hand.

"Chaos, Alz and End."

That student caught a silver bronze.

"You're in Orca for a reason."

Everyone was starting to like this teacher more than their original one.

"First, the three entities created thousands of worlds, and our world was called Teyvat, where we didn't have any magic yet, but some were lucky enough to get blessings from other gods, granting themselves visions,

But it so happened that they had all ascended to the heavenly realm, Celestia, to serve for the Gods and Goddesses, and other species that had went extinct, are just present in Celetia."

The illusion had showed the beautiful scenery of Teyvat, where they were divided to five squares, each one representibg a nation.

"We all know there were seven nations, two to be discovered, and we have only known about five of them.