(4) Beau

Previous chapter last lines recap:

Venti gets out of the meeting.

Dot is unconscious because of Venti's beauty.

(Pinterest code: Emoji drawings)

The way back from the infirmary to his dorm was quite a surprise.

Seeing his best friend's little brother on the ground, the vice principal being buried, Lloyd and his minions not knowing what to do, and to top it all off, his little 'brother' was there.

'Haha, I'm in danger.' the ravenette sweatdropped.

"Mash Burnedead, do you know how much trouble you're in?" The ravenette said in a stern tone which is not everyday of him.

"Y-yes." The mashroom head replied.

The ravenette just sighed and went to the still kneeling Finn and picked him up, and went up to the vice principal whom was knocked out with Lloyd.

"Embrace of thy winde."

He casted a spell that made both Vice principal and Lloyd float and took them back to the infirmary whilst holding Finn with one hand.

"We're not done yet, expect me to be at your dorm after this."

And like that, the ravenette disappeared.

_._

The ravenette didn't know what to do anything at that moment.

He was in the room with the headmaster, again, after just leaving it.

He was thinking too deep that he didn't even realise how much time had gone by until he saw Mash being overload with information.

"Let me cut it out, you just need to get the most coins."

The ravenette tried to shorten it, which didn't fail or succeed.

The mashroom head just nodded in understanding and left the room, leaving only a bard and a Dumbledore in the room.

Venti mentally prepared on the 3 hour lecture that was about to happen.

-Timeline: The next morning-

As expected, Venti was the one to wake up last, seeing his roommate already making breakfast for the both of them.

"G'morning Rayne!"
The ravenette said, not remembering most of  last nights events.

"Good morning Sunshine." Rayne responded, not looking away from the pancakes.

Venti thought back on how the bet was made...

-What happened one night-

Venti and Rayne were playing truth or Dare in their dorm, in the middle of the night on a Wednesday.

It was their annual gameplay day and if one of them is busy, they had to do whatever the other commanded them to do, like a dare.

This time, Rayne was the one who was busy, so it was Venti who could dare him.

"I dare you to... Uhh... Hmmm... Call me in pet names for a week minimum"

Venti declared while holding his apple cider in hand.

_-_

And it was a whole month ago, and seems like he likes it, but it was time for Venti to make him flustered.

"What's for breakfast, honey~?"

The ravenette said with a slight purr, which is ironic cuz he's allergic to
cats—

Rayne was immediately taken aback by the response, so he just stood there, comprehending what was happening with crimson red blush.

That's when Venti got the chance to silently get out of the bed and hug the taller male from behind.

"W-what are you doing, Su— Venti."
He corrected himself and turned off the fire.

He turned around just to see the shorter male cling onto him with his cute little lovey dovey eyes.

He looked like a cute lil' bunny and Rayne was resisting the urge to kiss him on the spot.

But he knows how to restrain himself just like his emotions and—

The door opened, only to reveal Lemon, Finn and Mash, looking at them.

Well, just Lemon and Finn, Finn covered Mash's eyes to maintain his innocence.

"Oh? Lemon, Finn and Mash, what brings you guys here?"

The ravenette said in his usual cheery tone, letting go to the taller male, much to his relief and dismay.

"Ahaha, nothing!"

Lemon said and immediately closed the door. Leaving the two males inside the house confused.

"That was unexpected."

"What was unexpected?"

Mash asked Lemon with no emotion whatsoever, but he did hear his brother's voice.

Finn was still shocked on how his big brother, the cold hearted Rayne Ames, was letting himself get hugged by his roommate, and heck, even making breakfast for him.

Finn was really questioning his older brother's sexuality now.

He's never really liked anyone in general, but he does have a whole fanbase and many people have a crush on him.

One girl even tried to—

"Inn Finn, you there?"

Lemon asked with concern, and Mash was nowhere to be seen.

"Where's Mash?"

"Oh yeah, he went to get changed, you know? For the Match that Tom invited him to play."

"Oh yeah... Let's go there."

And so, both of them went to the spectators zone.

-With Venti and Rayne-

Right after Lemon closed the door, both of them were in a blushing mess, thinking they assumed that they caught them in 'the act'

But nonetheless, both of them had the pancakes that Rayne made along with some apple juice.

"Oh! Rayne, i think Mash is participating in the game today! Wanna go and watch?"

"N—"

"Okay, We're going!"

Venti cut him off, and continued eating the delicacy that his roommate had made.

+Extra

"Hey Rayne."

"Hm?"

"Why is mount Everest so cold if the sun from here is hot?"

"Well— ...  Ask Orter."

"Ehe~ why? Can't answer it?"

"Shut up."

._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.

Well that took 2 days, anyways—

Have a good day/morning/evening/night! ♥