(XI) Idiosm

( A scene is based on 'class of 09')

The group got in a classroom for a meeting, mostly for Mash to make him do a mock exam

The ravenette sighed as he looked at his little brother's exam papers and laid then on the table.

"You didn't even pass and failed horribly-"
Dot was cut off by Venti smacking his head.

"Try to say it a little nicer."

"Uhh... You didn't below average and... You didn't even pass and failed hirribly-"

This time, he was smacked to the ground.

"No need to rub that on his face just because you do good academically. And Mash-"

The younger ravenette tensed up.

"We will be needing to tutor you personally. I'll be the one tutoring the Magic Maths."

Everyone tensed up, the ravenette may look like he's dumb, but was actually really really smart.

Him being the top while Rayne was the second for the first time.

Whilst Venti was explaining the important ones, Mash's head was too loaded with the information that his head became and alfro.

So he decided to make a run for it-

Venti just sighed at his little brother's tantics, having backflashes on how he would homeschool him.

Teach him the basics, but one time whilst teaching him about Potion, he suddenly jumped out of the window and made a run for it.

He later found him stuck on an apple tree as he himself didn't knownhow he got there and didn't know to get down anymore.

"I am not into teaching people who have no interest in learning."
The bluenette said as he crossed his arms, referring to the newly on the run mushroom-head.

"Finn, be a good boy and look for him, I know you also haven't lost hope in him, hm?"

The duo-hair-coloured male jr looked at the slightly shorter male and nodded, but going from the stairs to find his roomate.

Meanwhile, Venti also got out, but by the window.

"Ehe~ Windrider!"
He sang with his lyre and the wind carried him to a certain designated location.

,

After finally arriving, he landed elegantly as usual, and startted making his way to the location.

Stopping when he felt a presence.

"Come out wherever you are, Orter Madl."

He said as he summoned his arrow and pointed directly towards the ground, sand to be more precise.