Back to school

In a deep dense forest in the dark of night a loud siren pierced the clouds ringing across the land. The siren was one used to alert people of an incoming tornado prompting them to seek shelter immediately. However no tornado had touched down that night and within the forest a frightened hiker ran as fast as he could running from something hidden from the camera.

Hiker: Oh god oh god oh god oh god!

The sirens wailed louder as they got closer to the hiker as the ground began to shook. The sounds of static and distorted voices drew nearer bringer the hiker to tears. He runs faster but trips on a log spraining his ankle immobilising the poor hiker.

Hiker: AHH OH GOD SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!

But no help came the sirens became deafening and the hiker looks up and screams in fear. The camera zooms away from the forest as the sirens blare out and a scream of agony shrieks out followed by a gruesome snap and popping sound.

Y/N's POV

Ahhhh what a lovely night of sleep I'm feeling so refreshed. The bed was warm and the night was bliss. I sat up stretching out my arms letting out a small yawn. Before standing up I look at Tina who was laying beside me sleeping peacefully. I smile before giving her a kiss on the head and then leaving the room it would be rude to wake up her so I'll let sleeping beauty rest.

Upon entering the kitchen I am welcomed by slenda, Jane,Bella and Jill.

Y/N: Mornin.

Slenda: Good morning to you too Y/N I hope your night was pleasant.

Y/N: It was fantastic slept like a baby.

Jane: I assume Tina's still asleep?

Y/N: Uh huh she's still in bed.

Slenda: Someone has to wake her up you and Tina have college in a hour.

Bella: I'll wake her up leave it to me.

Bella gets up and leaves not before waving at me shyly and smiling. I'm happy to see that I have a fan of my work I wonder if there are any other people who might idolise me?

Slenda: Now before I let you leave Y/N I must first make you aware of the rules of the household.

Jill: (Sigh) Great she's about to talk about the rules.

Y/N: And these rules are?

Slenda: The first is that if you plan to commit a murder make sure nothing leads anyone to the mansion so be discreet. Secondly if we hear any rumours about fellow cryptids then we will attempt to find this cryptid and invite them to our household.

Jane: We believe that we're stronger as a pack.

Slenda: The final rule is to never harm a fellow cryptid it is forbidden. If we encounter a creature who's acts hostile towards us you are allowed to fight back as an act of self-defense. I trust that you'll abide by the rules?

Y/N: You have my word sweetheart a gentleman's vow.

Slenda: Excellent now please do eat. You have a day of schoolwork ahead of you and breakfast is the most important meal of the day.

After the rules were set in stone I happily tucked into my breakfast. It consisted of eggs, toast and sausages with a cup of coffee my go to meal when starting my day.