54

Do comment and vote ✨️

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Taehyung was looking at Jungkook's car with hope, but his hope was soon crushed away when the car didn't stop. Taehyung started running towards the road that was still far from him.

“Kookie” Taehyung again called for Jungkook but the car was running at a crazy speed. Taehyung started running behind the car with the hope that Jungkook would see him and stop the car.

Taehyung was running behind the car until he fell on the road. He looked at the car which soon disappeared from his sight.  

Taehyung's head banged on the road due to which blood started coming out of his head. He looked to his side where the bodyguard was running towards him. Taehyung looked at the road again, but Jungkook's car was not there. Taehyung put his head on the road as he no longer had any energy left.  

“K-Kookie” Taehyung whispered to himself and closed his eyes. Tears flowed from his eyes.

Blood was flowing from his head and knees. He was laying on the ground with closed eyes. 

“Ahh finally” The bodyguard said, panting. 

The bodyguard grabbed Taehyung's arm and made him stand up with a jerk.  

“Boss got angry with me because of you, now see what he will do to you” The bodyguard said, jerking Taehyung by his arm. 

Taehyung was gazing at him with partially closed eyes. He did not have any more energy to run from there. His legs were shaking after running so much.

Suddenly, a car stopped near them. Taehyung's eyes lit up thinking that it was Jungkook, but his hope was dashed when the same person from earlier emerged from the car and walked towards Taehyung with swift steps.

The man grabs Taehyung by his collar and begins to shout at him.

“You think you can escape from me” The man said, shouting while jerking Taehyung by his collar. Taehyung had no energy to fight against him.

Taehyung was hit by the man and fell, causing the corner of his lips to start bleeding. The man made him stand and slapped his cheeks while holding his collar.

“Running away from me was a big mistake” The man choked Taehyung who was struggling for breath.

“P-Please leave,” Taehyung said, trying to get free from his hold but the man again held him by his neck.

“You can't escape from me” The man said and again slapped Taehyung, causing him to fall on the ground.

“Boss, we should leave from here. Mr. Jeon got to know about us and he reached our old house” The bodyguard said after disconnecting the call.

“So, we left on time” The man said with a smirk but soon his smirk vanished when he heard Taehyung's laugh.

“Don't worry. He will find me soon and will definitely kill you” Taehyung said laughing.

The man's blood boiled upon hearing Taehyung's words. “You shouldn't be this confident” He said and kicked Taehyung on his stomach making him unconscious. 

“Now I have to take him somewhere else, not to my old mansion” The man said, getting frustrated. The bodyguard picked Taehyung and made him lay on the back seat.

They both sat in the car and started driving towards their destination.

“Boss, the other bodyguard is dead,” the bodyguard said, looking at his boss.