Enchanted

" Jennie" he whispered underneath his breath . His eyes widen in shock, his hands sweating, his heart beating like crazy. She is here after two years , she has changed. Not a lot . But still the changes of a kid to a teenager. An adorable kid to a pretty teenager. He eyed the way she was walking, it's so graceful. The way her long waist length hair and her beautiful fork flowing with wind , the morning rays from the window falling at her face , her beautiful cat shaped eyes twinkling with happiness. And her mesmerizing moment she made when she was adjusting her scarf in the head. so  enchanting, hallelujah" . He can't help but praise the lord who sculptured her.

           She stood near priest who gave her mic. " Hai everyone, I hope you all remember me ". All nodded at her. " Thank you for remembering me. And now I am back , I need to do something for my lord . So I choose to use my god gifted skill for praising him. As today I am joining here , I will love to sing a song for Jesus . " All look at her eagerly. She went towards Jungkook and took his guitar and stood where leehi stood. She was busy while tuning the guitar that's when Taehyung came to her and towered her while adjusting the mic to her height. She glanced at him with that smile . That smile which engraved in his heart. He returned it nervously. He stood near Jungkook.

          She closed eyes taking a deep breath and mumbled " for you my Jesus". Her small whisper touched his heart. When she started tuning her guitar, all eyes stuck in her.

( It is my favourite)

    When her angelic yet powerful voice with so much love for her lord spread through out the church and near places. All watched her with shock . A teenage girl praising the lord with all her mighty . Taehyung is speechless. His breath was irregular seeing her being forgetting the surrounding while singing. She was looking like an angel who praising lord in heaven. When she came to the end of the song. A tear slipped from her eyes from intensity of the song. She sang last line while opening her eyes and look towards the Jesus 's cross.

                A silence spread over there. It was a divine moment. The people in there felt the divine energy emitting in the surrounding. All can only praise her singing skill and her love for Jesus .After that Taehyung went home as fast as he can . He entered home and saw his family waiting for you. " Tae, who is that girl who sang in church. We heard it. Such an angelic voice . Do you know her ?" Hearing his mom a sense of pride spread in his heart. " It's her , Jennie Ruby jane " . After saying that he went upstairs, to his room. While he walking to there , he heard his mom's words. " Jennie , oh that beautiful girl . Neighbour of Jungkook. She such a good child. I heard that she came back here after two years ,yesterday. She decided to show up to church the next day . Their family is blessed with a gracious child." 

            He smiled brightly. He sat on his bed and remember her. Her new aura , the aura of calmness. His mind once again was captured by her thoughts.

" It's my first time getting this feelings . A feeling of  having a crush on someone. "

He closed his eyes and remember her. The innocence she carry in her face is so beautiful. He slowly place his hand on his chest and felt his racing heart. It's for her , the angel who always stay in his head from years. A smile spread over his face , it's the smile of happiness of meeting her after two years.

     His thoughts broke when Jungkook came in rush. " Tae , mom cooked your favourite mandu . Let's go " . Taehyung smiled and went with him only to halt on his path after seeing her house which is just next to Jungkook's home. Jungkook drag him along. Taehyung's eyes automatically traced to her home , he unknowingly looking for her. Suddenly she came out of her home with a bucket. There goes that sound, his ears can hear his own heart thumbing. She was in her own world , hearing music in ear phone while spreading clothes to dry.

          When both Taehyung and Jungkook reached Jungkook's home. His mom welcomed him . All sat down while eating food. Even though all of them are talking, his mind was with her. She was looking beautiful, even in that dress. His mind refused think anything else than her. Jungkook noticed it and patted him , bringing him back to earth.

        " Hey buddy , where are you lost ?" Taehyung startled by sudden question by Jungkook. " No where , mom it's tasty " he tried to change the topic . Hearing his compliment Jungkook's mom thanked him and started to talk.  Jungkook felt there is something Taehyung have been hiding. But he shrug it off. After the meal , both boys started walk towards the filed behind the home .

     The view is something so beautiful and both boys talked so many things

     The view is something so beautiful and both boys talked so many things. " Tae , Jennie is not that chirpy girl anymore. Now she is quiet. I don't know what happened to her ? " .   

             Taehyung looked towards Jungkook and smiled. " Don't worry kook , she is now not that small kid who used to chirpy and talk endlessly. But a teenager,who is starting to mature and learning the real world bit by bit. My cousin was same like her , but after entering to teenage era , she changed. It's maybe a teenage phase. I am sure , she is still that adorable girl who everyone adored . It's just introvert things , I am sure she will be chirpy girl in her comfort zone .We all changed too , now we all mostly block girls and have our own zone. The same goes for girls that are natural .so don't worry too much . I can see ,Her eyes still have that spark which she had two years ago.  I am sure you are her kookie and always will be. "

       During this , Jungkook was looking surprised. " Buddy it's the biggest paragraph I have ever heard from you . That too about Jennie , that's surprising. ". Hearing Jungkook, Taehyung look towards everything but him. " I got it my teacher , it's the phase and I will make sure to give her space . I know she is still my mandu " . Jungkook said with a smile. Taehyung smiled back but a unpleasant feeling, a little unpleasant feeling suddenly came into his heart. What it is , he don't know.

            VOTE & COMMENT ❤️