10. New Beginning

After Vidai they both went inside the car and going towards his home there's huge silence which broked by him....
Sar: Biwi...you didn't trust me..??
It clearly visible how much he hurts...

Shu: what you said to me
Sar: why aren't you my biwi now
She hummed in response
Shu: Saransh it's not like that
Sar: then what is it biwi why you you didn't share with me
She didn't said anything and remained silence....

Sar: do you still love him...??
He asked her and that moment car stopped and without saying a word they both came out of the car and went towards entrance....
.
.
.
At entrance Devika and other family members standing with Puja thaal for welcoming newly married couple...
.
After doing aarti and tilak
Devika: dear Shurbhi slightly kick that kalash full of rice and enter inside home
.
.
After doing all rituals they all sit on couch for doing another ritual it's kind of game....
Devika: Anaya bring the pot of milk
Anaya: here chachi ji....
(Anaya is Yuvraj's younger brother Sourabh's daughter )
.
.
Devika put one ringinside the pot and said
Devika: Saransh Shurbhi find the ring.....
They both started finding ring but it seems like no one interested there are so much questions going inside Saransh for what he need answers they both find the ring at same time and took out from the pot
.
.
.
After done with everything everyone went to their room for rest and they also went in their bedroom it decorated with candles and red roses...After entering inside Saransh lock the door and without saying anything went towards washroom....
.
.
After sometime he came out wearing his trousers with t-shirt and went towards bed....
.
.
.
Shurbhi pov
After what he said in car my mind got blank am I still.have feelings for that Amit I'm still confused about it is it really love or nothing After that Saransh also not saying anything it's like he is ignoring me during doing that ring game he's not looking at me not even glance at me and now entering in room he went to washroom as soon he came out I called him to talk but.. .

Shu: Saransh listen for on....
Sar: we will talk later I'm going to sleep you also sleep....
He cut my sentence in middle and went to sleep....
.
.
.
Next Morning....
Devika: beta Shurbhi is the food ready as you have your first rasoi nah...
Shu: yes maa it's done you go I'll take the dishes to dinning table
Devika: no need dear maids will do...

All family members came to dinning table...
Anaya: Bhabhi you made so much dishes wow....
She said excitedly
Rani: Anaya beta sit and eat breakfast okay
Anaya: okay maa
Everyone sat on chair and she Shurbhi start serving but....

Shurbhi pov
Devika: Saransh where you going come and eat breakfast it's Shurbhi first rasoi...
Sar: Ma I'm in hurry...
Why it's hurt me when he said that
Devika: come Saransh atleast eat kheer(rice pudding)
Then he came towards dinning table and take a bit from one of bowl cheers and went without saying anything....
After seeing his reaction a tear rolled down from my cheeks but before someone notice I swiped away...

Devika: it's okay beta he must be in hurry come and eat breakfast with us...
Shu: Ma I'm nor hungry I'll eat later I'm going in my room to take some rest...
Devika: it's okay beta go take care

After that I came into room and locked the door and sat on floor resting back on door....
Shu: Amit what you did huh....everything going fine but you destroy it you shattered everything before it started....
Then I stand up and went toward mirror and said to myself
Shu: what's your answer of Saransh question do u still have feelings for amit....

Then I closed my eyes and put hand on my heart...."No"
.
.
.
~◇~◇~◇~◇~◇~◇~◇~◇~◇~◇~◇~◇~◇~◇~

So how's the story going do you like it
Tell me your thoughts
Vote and show ur love
See you in next chapter