The Mysterious One - ENG

Life may not give you everything you want, so you have to try harder... Sometimes what you want appears when you least expect it, sometimes it's just a dream, sometimes it's hope. It's about loneliness and you... There is a life mentioned in this life, its name hidden in these memories. It's so delicate. Just one smile is enough.

Like a life song, it lives the seconds, experiencing the beauty as if it will end at any moment. Like a test of loving someone, a short and concise beginning. Hope and shame. ...

Life was cruel but you always stood against it. Every time, you were more loyal and merciful than you were; like the wind but gentle, like fire but warm, lonely but hopeful, difficult but not unattainable! You are you but I am not you, in a way lonely but not for a lifetime, fragile but not artificial, you are you, I am you.

Sometimes my hope, sometimes a friend when needed, a shoulder sometimes dreams, life, often the voice of your heart, in a way a quirk of life... Bright in your night, the sun rising in your morning, a flower blooming in your soil, a kiss on the branch of your tree...

You were so unique that I couldn't look at you, I was afraid of losing you... This was the beginning of my story to you, with an uncertain end, a mysterious beginning and the only purpose of giving birth to you.

24.07.20216 - 23:58