𝟔| 𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲?

Hello Butterflies,

Here is another chapter of His Salvation. Hope you are going to like it, because I enjoyed this while writing. Comment a lote. Please please pretty please.

Vite kardena.

Read and enjoy ❤️‍🩹

Jealousy is an ugly emotion, but it tells the truth

Jealousy is an ugly emotion, but it tells the truth. You mostly envy those who have what you desire.

I read and re-read the quote that popped up on my social media feed early in the morning, as if it were mocking my life. I have never felt jealous of anyone or anything; it has always been the other way around. As the only daughter of Abhinav Raichand and the sole sister of Abhimaan Raichand, I have had everything I wished for, even things I never wanted. I'm blessed with a beautiful face and a perfectly curved body that anyone would envy. I'm well aware of the attention I receive wherever I go. I've achieved my dream of becoming the leading journalist in this city. Shouldn't I be immune to jealousy?

From the past few days, particularly since attending my best friend's wedding where I spotted my ex-boyfriend - the only man I ever loved - with his best friend, my heart has started to feel like it's burning from chamber to chamber, and I don't like this sensation. I'm someone who prefers to have control over everything, whether it's personal, professional, or emotional. Yet now, I find myself unable to control how I feel.

Piya Thakur was one of the most beautiful women I have encountered, the epitome of beauty. Seeing her always evoked an unwanted emotion of insecurity and fear, creeping under my skin and spreading to every cell of my body. I resented her for making me feel this way.

During my two-year relationship with Vihaan, I only met Piya a few times, but I heard enough about her. Vihaan never stopped talking about his best friend, especially Piya. But that's not what made me hate her; it's the love, the love for Vihaan that was clearly visible in her eyes. I always feared what if Vihaan loved her back, but he only considered her his best friend, nothing more. I couldn't blame her for loving a man as perfect as Vihaan; he's handsome, perfect, and was mine. A lump formed in my throat thinking about our moments, where I was me, I was his.

I closed Instagram and opened my gallery and searched for the folder, a special folder which is preserved with my happy memories. I opened the folder and scrolled back to the first picture, the first picture of me and Vihaan together.
I traced the photo with my fingers. I chuckled at his annoyed expression for being forced to take a photo with me.

FLASHBACK:

I have attended more parties than I could count in my twenty years of life. And there is nothing in this world that bores me more than parties, mostly because all I can see here are fake smiles and even fake personalities. At first, it excited me as a kid as the lights and music always fascinated me. But now they all bore me. The only good thing at these parties is the food. I sighed as I stood between my father and brother, who were talking with their business partners. Mom had already gone with her friends to chat, leaving me to endure these boring people.